[EU]The Dutch Realm - RP - Active Admin - Website

Rayunara

Post by Rayunara » 20 Jun 2016, 23:44

Greeting fellow Lords and Ladies,

I'd like to invite you all to come over and build up a life in Hyperia, the most tranquil and prosperous land of all.

We're a RP / PVP focused server, driven and kept alive by it's community.

Things have only just started and plots are still fresh for the taking, rates have been modified to make the game feel more smoothened out and fair.

There will be an active game master present most of the time, working to solve any problems or issues you might encounter.

The main idea is simple and pretty much like any other server :

•We aim to create and maintain the perfect atmosphere and circumstance for people who intend to co-operate with others or simply wish to enjoy the game on their own without being disturbed in any silly manner. Unless it's ofcourse the game.

•We're not restricting you from doing anything, we only ask you to use common sense.

•KOS is looked down upon unless it has a solid reason and/or has a small bit of roleplay to it.

We have a website on which we keep track of all RP progress going about, along with a vast story line that keeps evolving. http://dutchrealm.enjin.com/home - Not even mentioning the interactive map.

Server IP : 217.23.10.95:23015 (For direct connect)
Name : [EU]The Dutch Realm - RP - Active Admin - Website
Discord Channel : https://discord.gg/GPEcZgc
Interactive Map : http://www.lifmaps.com/?map=2440

The server is located in Amsterdam (EU)

Do not hessitate and join us today, see you there !
Last edited by Rayunara on 02 Jul 2016, 16:12, edited 4 times in total.

RSilience

Re: -[EU] Hyperia RP / PVP - Active Community & Admin

Post by RSilience » 21 Jun 2016, 11:39

It seems the server had been removed from the server list.
Btw, why make another server stationend in Amsterdam while our server has the same idea's about RP / PvE and is also stationed in Holland.

I'm not trying to force others to come to our server but i see simularities between our servers.

Please contact me if you want.

Rayunara

Post by Rayunara » 21 Jun 2016, 15:45

I understand your point, allow me to respond to it.

I'm not interested in joining another server as it is my intention to run one together with my friend.

From that point I hope it'll turn out succesful and into something we can maintain.

Becoming part of another server that is being led by someone we hardly know wouldn't give us the same satisfaction, nor possibility.

No offense, but I'm fine with were we currently stand and work.

Also the server is still located in the public server list, you might have gotten the name wrong.

The ''-'' infront of the server name is an actual part of the name, I hope this will help you if still have problems regarding finding us.

RSilience

Post by RSilience » 21 Jun 2016, 22:07

I wish you goodluck with the server.
Now i found the server, it seems google send me to the wrong page.
When i use the search function on the server webpage then i do find your server.

I really like the community of LIF it's way better then any other sandbox game i played till now.

Rayunara

Post by Rayunara » 21 Jun 2016, 22:31

Likewise, you're Always welcome to drop by sometime.

And yes I agree when it comes to the community, people tend to work together and don't really seem hate driven. Which actually is a common thing in games in the same category as this one.

Return to RP Servers