417. You mentioned a NA server above which will make a lot of folks very excited. Do you know when you plan on trying to bring it up? I.e. Darkfall didn't have theirs out for quite a bit after launch and probably lost some players because of the long delay.Can not provide any details or dates ATM, but at least we had started moving in that direction.
417a. Are you able to say if you shooting for NA Server to be up pre or post launch?
Bobik wrote:Can not provide any details or dates ATM ...
418. There is a section in the Wiki for a skill called Equipment Maintain. (http://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Equipment_maintain
) Are you able to provide any details at this time on this skill, the plan for item decay/removal from the game from use (vice things left on the ground which you have covered previously)? Etc.Maybe sometime later.
419. Will low skill crafted items have a purpose (replacing those removed from game)? Or do you see low skill crafted items as just being things used to get to the good stuff?If you mean low quality items, then I think they will be even more useful then high Q ones. Low Q sword will still do good damage, low Q hammer still can be useful to craft armor or construct buildings. Quality of items is important, but that should not be the most important part and low quality items still effective.
420. Will there be stat requirements for using gear or doing any actions? Or are stats only going to determine what is listed on the Wiki currently? I.E. will there be a minimum strength requirement in addition to Plate Armor skill to wear plate armor (beyond what is needed to carry the weight of course, substitute other example, ie, minimum intelligence along with alchemy to make a certain potion)Nope, there will be no stats requirements for different abilities or items.
421. What happens to a higher tier skill if a lower tier drops below the requirement? i.e. if I have 90 armorsmithing, which requires 60 in all sub skills, if my mining drops to 59, what happens to all skills above it? Do they become unusable but stay at their value? Or must you lower from highest tier first?IT simply can not happen. Only higher tier skills will drop first, if their lower tier skills are at 60.
Thanks for all the replies, you Rock Bobik, ill do wiki updates as applicable.
422. Will there be delayed logout if in combat where your characters stays in game?Your character will stay for 20 secs in game after you have pressed Exit button or disconnected or unplugged your network cable on purpose