Actual version played: 0.9.4115
Starting the game, it's always a window - but it's set up to be in full screen at native resolution. I have to open the options and just click on "Apply" to change it to full screen but then the resolution is wrong, I have to click on "Okay" to close the options and the resolution will set to the proper value. Pressing Alt+Enter does the same error.
- Pressing Alt-Tab out and back in and it's a window again.
- The villagers need too much food, hunger is only avoidable if concentrating on food production - but building materials, clothes and tools are also needed.
- I don't get it that the villagers have no clothes at game start (but the rugged clothing) - to create clothes flax and leather is needed but I need the few people to produce food (see 4.).
- Please add a type of clothing that only needs leather (for early game).
- Make it possible that a road can reach the edge of a building or the end of a bridge, not stop one tile away.
- Please provide smaller variants to the barn and the warehouse and also provide stock piles only for specific building materials, choosable by drop down menu.
- Where is the market? At least the game needs a general marketplace that can hold everything, later specialized market stands and buildings are needed whose got a drop-down menu to choose what they provide. Actually a villager has to do a long walk just to get some firewood instead of going to a local vendor.
- In the case of market stands variants are needed, like the "F" variants in Banished to choose an appearance before placing.
- The terraform tool should have the possibility to use the "R" key to rotate the side where the entrance of the building will be, this side should be aligned to the nearby ground.
- Why do the foresters also chop baby trees instead of only chopping grown up trees? This way the forester's area is chopped empty quickly... and btw it's already a loading hint to only chop grown up trees...
- The german translations of "Forester's lodge" and "Lumberjack's lodge" are "Forsthaus" and "Holzfällerhütte" what is confusing. A "Forsthaus" would only plant trees and be responsible for sustainable forestry and animal population, a "Holzfällerhütte" would only chop trees. I suggest the word "Holzarbeiterhütte" for "Lumberjack's lodge".
- What is the purpose of the tower on top of the "Forester's lodge" now? There is no ladder to climb up btw... if the forester wants to get up there he/she is in high risk of death or being crippled.
- When upgrading a hut or a house with a child in it, why does it die? Please, a mother can carry her baby a few meters to the next hut/house where is enough space to stay temporarily - and the baby will survive because it's not made of sugar.
- Why is a baby or toddler called "child" and a toddler called "teenager"? Why is the model of the 3-year-old "teenager" looking like an adult when zoomed in?
- The walking speed increase of the dirt path is barely visible, it's like 2% or so. Actually I only use dirt paths because the villagers use them - I can control where they walk (but that doesn't make sense, when they walk cross-field they reach their destination faster).
- The crop field system is not okay with me - it's allright that the farmers have to work each tile/plant to maintain the water level, but please remove the "farmers have to work a plant to make it grow" - a plant can grow by itself... Then fewer farmers are needed or a farm field can be double the size with the same amount of farmers - for a total population of 13 I actually need 4 farmers and the amount of potatoes they harvest is not enough for the next year. Same for the orchard. This is disgusting.
- Why is clay gathered from a "mine"? This should be surface mining, near a shore or in wetlands - and then with much less wood as building material.
- The amount of bread produced by one sack of flour (50 kilograms irl) and 3 units of water is way too low.
- The building process of a house stopped, no clay was transported to the construction site. -> clue:
it seems this has something to do with a tree that started to grow on the construction site after all the other resources were already sent there - nobody felt responsible to chop that tree... nope, it has something to do with clay, it's not transported to the construction site whatsoever... Several times the builders became "Zzz" and stopped working, deassigning them and reassigning them made them continue working some times - but in many cases they just stopped. I upgraded a small house, only 17 of 30 hay and no clay was delivered...-> this belongs to 26.
- In a specific hut some workers were stuck, I had to take control over them to walk them out there manually. This happened again. Other people were able to enter the hut and leave it afterwards.
- Children are dying because they got cold - they had food, clothes and firewood, so why? Are they so dumb to sit down into the snow in underwear for a couple of hours?
- Now when losing game focus or Alt-Tabbing out and back in it's a window again.
- When lost focus and a building info window was open it only can be closed with the X, not by clicking elsewhere. This can be a problem when the camera was moved and the info window is only partly visible at the edge of the screen - it will not move and is un-closable.
- The max-distance-to-a-warehouse issue really is an issue - I repeat: markets please.
- The chain of wheat-flour-bakery is not okay - a farm field of 3 farmers producing 648 units of wheat, the mill with 2 workers needs 4 (!) years to mill the 648 wheat into flour. At least 3 bakers are needed to use the flour that is produced this (slow) way. If the mill would be 4x faster, 12 bakeries would be needed. And I guess that would be good values, the amount of bread 12 bakeries produce are a good amount of usage of one mill IMHO.
But then such a small field would deliver 12 bakeries, so perhaps the mill should use only produce 1 flour of 1 wheat... then we would have 3 bakeries for one mill with such a small field. Looks better IMHO.
- The bakery just started bugging around, only 6 units of water in stock and it says "There is no room to store resources". First I produced meat pie, then fish pie, after I switched to vegetable pie this bug occured. Switching to another product doesn't fix it.
- One of my hunting cabins doesn't show a popup window when clicked.
This is it for now, but perhaps I forgot something. If I stumble upon something (again) I will edit this post.
Edit: the time of the server is totally wrong - the clock is slow by about 13 minutes or so
Edit: added 20.
Edit: 16-08-31 added 21.-23.
Edit: 16-09-01 added 24.-29.