Kingdoms of Dalerwen RP-PVP-Events-Currency-Titles US/UK (REFRESHED)!

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Cupcaeke
Beta Tester

Kingdoms of Dalerwen RP-PVP-Events-Currency-Titles US/UK (REFRESHED)!

Post by Cupcaeke » 06 Sep 2016, 10:08

Hi guys,

Our Kingdoms of Dalerwen server has recently had a wipe and a refresh of staff. We have 6 active GM's covering different parts of the day/night across the world to ensure you have someone around for help/questions the majority of the time.

The server has a North and South divide which encourages a lot of fun RP.

We do have a lot of rules on our server, however, it means there aren't really any loopholes and this keeps players happy and safe on the server. Please have a read through our rules on our Steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kingdo ... 680088994/

We also have a beginners guide available to those who haven't played before or are just starting out; this contains lots of helpful links and tips to get you started: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kingdo ... 899212725/

We encourage RP on our server, but it doesn't have to be hardcore/heavy RP if you don't want it to be, but at the same time, it can if you do want it to be. We ask our players to announce in RP when they are raiding to try and encourage more involvement from players, building a story throughout the server (this is where the North/South divide originally came from).

At night, Life is Feudal! KOS and kill on claim is allowed (no RP required); however, if you do not want to protect your claim or get involved, you can lock yourself in a building or a friends building and you won't be attacked. We implemented this so that there was more of a PvP aspect and it also meant night time posed a real threat.

We have lots of events on our server with rewards for participating/winning. We have a Siege Keep which has been created for our members where we hold events. We had a 2 hour siege event the other night with 2 groups (attackers and defenders) which we like our players to film if they can. Everyone enjoyed it and the winning side got to rummage through 2 chests full of gear and items. I am in the process of creating a gladiator/jousting arena which will encourage duels and more rewards for our winners!

We encourage all our players to join our TeamSpeak server: ts.lifkod.org:9987 - I have personally met a lot of people on here that I could happily call a friend. We have a real laugh and have a variety of people from different places around the world (UK, EU, USA).

We recently did a server wipe due to the latest patch - we lost a few players who didn't want to start again, but we've remained strong and still have our great community.

Now I am inviting you to join us! We are recruiting and have lots of guilds in the North and South looking for Farmers/Archers/Blacksmiths/Bandits etc. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.

(this is for the purpose of advertising - any bad mouthing/abuse is not welcome)

~Auryonn Rengathorn (GM)

Return to Private Servers