LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Arrakis » 13 Jan 2018, 14:49

Spoiler
Patch notes (ver. 0.11.1.11):

New features and tweaks:
  • Removed newcomer spawn points from the northern snow-covered territories
  • Tweaked heraldry textures on tabards
  • Minor Demolition and Forestry abilities tweaks
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a bug that has caused players that DCed in an enemy realm claim to appear inside the enemy town claim
  • Tweaked multithreaded calculation algorithms. Should be slightly more stable and faster now.
  • Fixed Telmun world description in the Ferryman dialogue
  • Changed primary stat for Demolition to Willpower



Sgpadawahn
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Sep 2017, 21:40

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Sgpadawahn » 13 Jan 2018, 16:11

What did you mean by "Forestry abilities tweaks"?


Caennanu
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Dec 2017, 20:32

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Caennanu » 14 Jan 2018, 10:04

please provide more information for the players. This is bare minimum and looks more like a teaser than anything else.

please explain:
What happened to the map? (where did the feature's go)
What changes to Forestry?
What changes to Demolition?


Rankor2001
True Believer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 10:37

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Rankor2001 » 16 Jan 2018, 04:58

My game is unplayable since the steam release, not sure what you guys did but running LiF client causes regular interval ping spikes for me starting from when I turn on the launcher. When I close the game and launcher, my ping goes to stable/normal. P2P is off. In game settings don't matter because it starts when I turn on the launcher.

Anyone else having this issue since the steam release?

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Arrakis » 16 Jan 2018, 11:34

Rankor2001 wrote:My game is unplayable since the steam release, not sure what you guys did but running LiF client causes regular interval ping spikes for me starting from when I turn on the launcher. When I close the game and launcher, my ping goes to stable/normal. P2P is off. In game settings don't matter because it starts when I turn on the launcher.

Anyone else having this issue since the steam release?

What I may suggest is, once you have launched the game and safely connected to the server - open the task manager and close launcher.exe process.


User avatar
Cosimo
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 02 Jan 2016, 13:40

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Cosimo » 17 Jan 2018, 13:41

looks like Oak are useless now, they give as much wood as Elms, is this part of the tweak?


Ovi2745
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 23 Apr 2017, 18:17

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Ovi2745 » 17 Jan 2018, 14:21

RexPowerColt wrote:looks like Oak are useless now, they give as much wood as Elms, is this part of the tweak?

Minor tweak. Lol =)
Since it is a not one strange change in forestry skill, it will be better to know, what exactly was changed...

User avatar
Hodo
 
Posts: 655
Joined: 08 Dec 2017, 23:17

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.1.11)

Post by Hodo » 17 Jan 2018, 15:49

Arrakis wrote:What I may suggest is, once you have launched the game and safely connected to the server - open the task manager and close launcher.exe process.


So how did you all break the launcher to effect the in game performance?
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Return to Patch Notes