LiF YO Monument Claim footprint (size) or GM command for max monument size

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Atroxkeep

LiF YO Monument Claim footprint (size) or GM command for max monument size

Post by Atroxkeep » 26 Apr 2016, 19:04

Hello all,

Iv searched and searched and I have used up my google powers and have not found an answer to my question im about to ask.

Does anyone know how the different monuments borders are laid out once they are at their max size? I have seen the max size for each level of monument from the wiki http://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Monuments but im wondering what the actual footprint will look like on the ground.

If you dont know of a place that has to footprints to view then maybe you know of a GM command i can use to make my monument grow to its max diameter so i can see it myself in a test world. I know of the /claim up command but that just upgrades the monument to the next level and i dont want that.

Or maybe you know of a command to make it so i can change the speed of the day cycle so i can speed it up and let it grow naturally then slow it down again once its reached max diameter.

Thanks for the help

Atrox

Cattoaster

Re: LiF YO Monument Claim footprint (size) or GM command for max monument size

Post by Cattoaster » 26 Apr 2016, 19:43

Not a gm command, but you can execute the function claimsMaintenance(); in the server console. It starts the claims maintenance phase. Repeat it as often as required.

Return to General Discussion