Life Is Feudal MMO 0.2 .... should we pay?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

SnIpErIT
True Believer

Life Is Feudal MMO 0.2 .... should we pay?

Post by SnIpErIT » 25 Dec 2018, 23:53

After the announcement of the imminent arrival of the 0.2 version of mmo, me and my guild brothers "Novigrad" are willing to give back confidence to the game and return to play when the 0.2 is out ...

but the question is very simple:

Who left characters on avalon will have to pay a ticket again to participate in the alpha 0.2?

After having been supporters since the early days of the YO having paid several tickets, being premium accounts and seeing the game die slowly due to poor management of the PVP mechanics we are not willing to "pay to return to play".

We can restore confidence to the game. But we need a clear reversal signal from Devs.

Thank you for your time,
Thank you for your work,
Have a Good Christmas holidays.

SnIpEr.IT

Guild Leader of "Novigrad".

Marcin

Re: Life Is Feudal MMO 0.2 .... should we pay?

Post by Marcin » 27 Dec 2018, 17:20

Is this 0.2 going to be entirely new server ? I cannot find any information about it.

SnIpErIT
True Believer

Post by SnIpErIT » 28 Dec 2018, 16:53

We have no information about it, probably the publisher did not allow any information leak to the development team.

I think that the biggest problems of this game continue to be present in the 0.2 (too much safe zones, too much protection for "one man guild", no real siege mechanics, pvp "siege" not allow in real map but only with IB bored mechanic or fake purge monuments, useless JH whit invulnerable town claim, lag, crash etc) but we are willing to return to play to try to revive a dead game ... logically without the obligation to have to pay more money.

If the game bring back to old glory (and i really hope it) i will happy to pay another time for premium account... but for now i have spent enough for this product.

Antvad2

Post by Antvad2 » 02 Jan 2019, 22:06

This game has great potential. I've always been a big supporter of the npc and the initiative in 0.2.0 fascinates me. In my opinion the next step will have to be the elimination of all maps, the use of a single server with the new map (with such a large map it will be ridiculous to play with 100 media players) focusing all current players and hoping for a return of the disappointed. I also believe that such a large map allows a better survival logic and with this logic I think the rules on the excessive "protection" modality imposed by the creators of the game will have to be reviewed. Allow us to raid and be raided with extreme naturalness. Allow us to defend ourselves and attack at will. To expose methods of defense and offense for our survival. In the end, the essence of the game is this. Eliminate "tank claim" and all that fossilizes the game and give the liberty to the players to experience their Middle Ages in all its facets, beautiful or ugly. In the end, make all the individual players easier (creating their own claim) so that they can build their own fort, maybe lost in a mountain and cultivate their land.

Antvad2

Post by Antvad2 » 03 Jan 2019, 13:08

the question remains ... will we be allowed to move our characters to the new map? otherwise it is useless to continue playing today and progress your characters ahead of 0.2.0. Obviously I and my friends evaluate whether to start a new adventure with new pg but this demoralizes us and until the exit of the 0.2 part of us will salute the game today.

SarRas
Alpha Tester

Post by SarRas » 03 Jan 2019, 14:28

I've not given up on LiF MMO, and with the larger MAP and PvE content this will be a great reunion.

I would like to see that one will be able to transfer an allready bought Abella ticket character, however I would like to see a reset on skill progression.

Start from scratch in a new world creating a new Era.

TheBruce

Post by TheBruce » 03 Jan 2019, 17:51

SarRas wrote:I would like to see that one will be able to transfer an allready bought Abella ticket character, however I would like to see a reset on skill progression.

On my first char i spent so much time to have all 100 in the natural tree that i'm not even considering a comeback if there's a reset of the skill. It took months and devs can't ask people who works/study/live a normal life to spend that time grinding and suddenly reset it all, it's like pooping on people's time and money.

SarRas
Alpha Tester

Post by SarRas » 04 Jan 2019, 09:09

TheBruce wrote:On my first char i spent so much time to have all 100 in the natural tree that i'm not even considering a comeback if there's a reset of the skill. It took months and devs can't ask people who works/study/live a normal life to spend that time grinding and suddenly reset it all, it's like pooping on people's time and money.

I assume that this is not people first MMO, we have played numerous of MMO.

There is one thing with MMO, or games in general. In the beginning all starts equal and over time you mass your self with experience and asset (skill gain, material gain, support of other player). In the end everyone can become the Grand Master in something, and the reason to keep on playing, the willingness to log in is getting less and less for each days that goes.

We have either all been part of this, or seen or heard about this before.

So the new thing is, what if there were a start date and a end date. How would people react when things get reset, and one has to start over.

- One thing people who have played have experience so game progression will go faster.
- Land and other ingame assets that you could not gain in the previous game would now be up for grab. People will fight over good spots, and this time this might be someone else who gets the spot. :)
- Yes, people will complain about reset of chars, however there will once again be a reason for people to logon again. Cause everyone is not a grand master any longer.

This is some of the reasons why I would luv to see a reset, I like LiF. All aspects of a fully sandbox game like this is rare out there, and now with the 0.2.0 we will finally get some PvE content.

I simply just luv it. :)

TheBruce

Post by TheBruce » 04 Jan 2019, 13:02

SarRas wrote:Yes, people will complain about reset of chars, however there will once again be a reason for people to logon again. Cause everyone is not a grand master any longer.

I'm not complaining, i've started from scratch a hundred times on Lif yo, but MMO is different, you have to do BORING grind, like using autoclick to do the same task again and again a thousand time. After wasting so much time, cause to me it's a waste playing but not enjoying the game, leaving the char cutting logs while watching videos or other stuff, if devs also reset skills i'll just continue playing on yo.
I've already wrote about it, my suggestion was to raise a lot the skill rate so you can build and do stuff much faster wasting less time on grind and more on the funny sides of the game. It would also affects JH and wars, cause losing a castle you made in two weeks it's not the same if it took three months to build, so people will continue the fight and go on playing instead of rage quitting and there will be no need for safe zones like the town claim.
That's only my opinion, to me the funny part of the game is playing with friends, building castles and fight hard. Raise the skill is the boring part to do to have fun later.

P.s. i stopped playing MMO not when i reached 100 in all my skill branch but when i had to run for 5 empty servers to find 10 people to fight with and when the castle i built with my guild was useless cause there was nothing to defend if there's no one attacking.

SarRas
Alpha Tester

Post by SarRas » 04 Jan 2019, 13:14

We also stopped playing when the pop died out slowly, however some of us have started out again in prep of 0.2.0. :)

Bohica

Post by Bohica » 11 Jan 2019, 15:03

It would be stupid if we have to pay again for chars :shock:
I guess our chars will be refunded ^^

Hutoro
Beta Tester

Post by Hutoro » 12 Jan 2019, 21:19

Why would your characters be refunded? You will still have access to them on the other servers.

Obsidianer

Post by Obsidianer » 13 Jan 2019, 10:30

Welche andere Server ?

Myownfeudal

Post by Myownfeudal » 14 Jan 2019, 07:47

well.. when wipe coming and all world vanish and new biiig world coming. u cant take ther: stuff , buildings and skills.. but u get tickets so many sharacter u have 21 charachter = 21 ticket. simply . but can we keep skills.. ?? we see that what they plan . but i see ppl think old servers stay .. =) not . that new map isnt new server with others.. all gone u get only cookie and rag new world 0.2.0 fresh new start wher all is same line. what is damnn good .

Obsidianer

Post by Obsidianer » 14 Jan 2019, 11:12

Wie ich das sehe werden alle Skills gelassen ,also der ganze Char bleibt . Wenn nicht ist mir das auch egal , Hauptsache die Anzahl der bezahlten Chars bleibt .

Die neue Welt kommt und ich freue mich sehr !!! Auf das sie nicht nach 6 moanten aussieht wie eine Großbaustelle in China , ich mag die Natur dort .

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 16 Jan 2019, 09:16

Nope We should not have to pay at all. This is a forced transfer. Ive paid for my characters. Its bad enough we'll have to skill up our characters again but making us pay for the transfer would be ripping people off. Isnt it good enough I subscribe?!

Return to General Discussion