Looking for Guild/Server

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Speeva22

Looking for Guild/Server

Post by Speeva22 » 07 Nov 2014, 06:01

Hello,

Im a avid gamer that loves this game, but wants to play in a community. whether its starting a new city or helping out im all for which ever. i would like to be a builder, or if something else is needed, im willing to learn and accomidate the needs of the city.

Big_Smokey

Re: Looking for Guild/Server

Post by Big_Smokey » 07 Nov 2014, 09:09

Hello Speeva22,

As a member of ۞ Prosperity ۞, I highly recommend you check out our Guild on the following thread:
the-empire-of-prosperity-t4039/

It is a great Guild with members from all time-zones and a great sense of community.

If you want to chat further friend me on Steam (Big_Smokey).

Hope to hear from you soon. :D

Ratking

Post by Ratking » 07 Nov 2014, 23:20

Im so new to the game ive only watched youtube videos so far and am loving what i see. I have been away from my main PC that would be running this game, i will be buying and running the game as soon as im back on.......with that said i am looking for a group to start with. I see big things in store for this game and want to be on the fore front. I check the forums here daily so hit me up.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 07 Nov 2014, 23:30

Ratking wrote:Im so new to the game ive only watched youtube videos so far and am loving what i see. I have been away from my main PC that would be running this game, i will be buying and running the game as soon as im back on.......with that said i am looking for a group to start with. I see big things in store for this game and want to be on the fore front. I check the forums here daily so hit me up.

Glad to see some new facing coming to Life is Feudal.

Ironically I'm also with Prosperity along with Big Smokey, so I encourage you to take a look at our Recruitment Thread and join our Teamspeak to talk to a few of our members. Otherwise, feel free to check out some of the other active guilds and see which one suits you best.

If you or anybody else wants to hang out, here's our TS info:
Silverbolt.Bluefangsolutions.com:10015
Password: Someguy

Ratking

Post by Ratking » 08 Nov 2014, 00:34

ok got TS on my tablet but unable to talk via voice for time being, i will be able to jump right in the game within a few days you can reach me on steam 3ratkings

Speeva22

Post by Speeva22 » 08 Nov 2014, 04:09

ive checked out prosperity forum page. its cool to see how orginized yall are. im still not sure if i wanna join yalls guild, because im starting to feel like i want to find one or two more people and rent a server. ( i love this game that much). but if u want to explain more i have a vent we can discuss further big_smokey.

Rognok

Post by Rognok » 08 Nov 2014, 06:17

I have almost 500 hours logged, and my team is simailar. We are incredibly active and dedicated.

Add me if interested

http://steamcommunity.com/id/babyblenderisdahare/

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 08 Nov 2014, 06:18

Speeva22 wrote:ive checked out prosperity forum page. its cool to see how orginized yall are. im still not sure if i wanna join yalls guild, because im starting to feel like i want to find one or two more people and rent a server. ( i love this game that much). but if u want to explain more i have a vent we can discuss further big_smokey.

Hey Speeva22,
Yeah happy to discuss further, I have sent you a friend request in steam so we can get in contact. Also regarding a server,
۞ Prosperity ۞ has its own dedicated server so if you want to ask your 'one or two more' friends if they are interested too just point them to the ۞ Prosperity ۞ thread also (the-empire-of-prosperity-t4039/).

Alternatively you can also login to the Guilds TS to ask any questions you have or just meet some of the guys and gals, there is usually at least one or two people on at any time of the day:
Silverbolt.Bluefangsolutions.com:10015
Password: Someguy

Cheers,
Big_Smokey

Speeva22

Post by Speeva22 » 08 Nov 2014, 14:43

yea i dl ts last night and got on yalls channel but no one was on, but ill be on later today to try again.

Rognok

Post by Rognok » 08 Nov 2014, 15:17

Speeva22 wrote:yea i dl ts last night and got on yalls channel but no one was on, but ill be on later today to try again.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/babyblenderisdahare/

Feel free to add me and join our TS

Phlar

Post by Phlar » 09 Nov 2014, 09:21

What Timezone are we talking here??

If you happen to be in the European Timezones you might consider Eternity.

We love the game and are looking to expand with more people who have the same dedication and willingness.
Quality over quantity.

Visit us on our server or contact me on Steam.

Game Server(s):
Currently we have a dedicated 64 player server running hosted by Bluefang Solutions.

press ~ and copy paste
jointoremoteserver("80.243.179.50:28220")

Phlar Magnus
King of Dorestat
Discord | Website | Steam | Recruitment Thread

Robsterk82

Post by Robsterk82 » 09 Nov 2014, 09:44

Speeva22 wrote:Hello,

Im a avid gamer that loves this game, but wants to play in a community. whether its starting a new city or helping out im all for which ever. i would like to be a builder, or if something else is needed, im willing to learn and accomidate the needs of the city.

Hey mate, we are Sanctus Realism a community with our own dedicated server and we would love to have you. We have a lot of new players joining the server so we are very accustomed and welcome newbies as much as we do veterans. At the moment we have two main settlements and other smaller ones up and coming, check us out here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sanctusrealism

Agathon

Post by Agathon » 09 Nov 2014, 14:00

Hello mate!

Awesome to see some new faces in the Life is Feudal community, if you're located in the NA timezones and you're over 18, and you're looking for a more mature community. Then perhaps you should check out False Prophets!

false-prophet-t4881/

We believe in Quality over Quantity, and that a small close knit group can be more useful and beneficial than a 300+ group where the leaders haven't even met 3/4s of the people. We also play on a private server, with 5+ other small communities simulating the MMO. We do organized warfare, events, and so forth. If this sounds like something that would interest you, and the thread above intrigues you!

Then please feel free to add me on steam at the profile link below and we can talk a little more!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAngrySpy/
Forsaken Blood - Godleland - Hardcore PvP - Interested in joining? https://discord.gg/BRKhBpZ

Return to Guild Recruitment