[RP - Epleland] Mad King of the North

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

SarRas
Alpha Tester

[RP - Epleland] Mad King of the North

Post by SarRas » 05 Dec 2017, 14:36

Hear, hear for this is the tale of the mad king………………

The Kingdom of Dunbar is prospering, its citizens are thriving and the lands are being worked. Life is good.
But, alas, not everywhere. Not all are safe, and not all can live their life to the fullest.

First came the rumours about people being subjugated against their will, rumours about homes burned and even rumours about death.

Then to the borders of Dunbar, refugees came, telling stories about the mad king in the north, stories about death and sorrow. These people did not want our pity, as they are northern, they are proud, they might have been beaten, but they are not defeated, as their will burns strong.

Some of the refugees have found a home in the Kingdom as we welcome those who want to stay. Some have gone even further south and we wish them the best in their travels.

Let it be known that Dunbar is open to those who seek fulfillment in their life and who are willing to work for it. Either by becoming a citizen of House Dunbar or to swear fealty and become a landed vassal in the kingdom of Dunbar.

Let it also be known that Dunbar has sent scouts north to explore the rumours of this so called mad king. For if this threat is spreading south, the kingdom of Dunbar will have to call the banners to meet it.

Signed
The Council of Dunbar

https://discord.gg/tueeUz2

Re: [RP - Epleland] Mad King of the North

Post by 350690615 » 10 Dec 2017, 02:46

May the glory be with you my lord.
We are a small trading guild still trying to struggle in the north, just besides the so-called King.
We are threatened we have no ally and isolated and surrounded, but we are standing still until now.
Today might be our last hour but not the last day of lagacy.
We love peace but we do not fear war !

Dakgu35

Post by Dakgu35 » 12 Dec 2017, 00:34

Keep your disgusting southern people out of the north.

Nichifor_claudiu

Post by Nichifor_claudiu » 13 Dec 2017, 13:10

Greetings lads. I set up myself a little north of uou by the river but im bored all by myself. Can i join you ? My name is convict strongarm and i eant to brcome the best blacksmith on this world

Nazeef

Post by Nazeef » 16 Dec 2017, 19:24

Swear Kingdom of the North an oath of fealty instead, you can see our recruitment office on the map.
Last edited by Nazeef on 15 Jan 2018, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

LordLonewolf

Post by LordLonewolf » 16 Dec 2017, 20:14

Nichifor_claudiu wrote:Greetings lads. I set up myself a little north of uou by the river but im bored all by myself. Can i join you ? My name is convict strongarm and i eant to brcome the best blacksmith on this world

A good blacksmith is always accepted if you want to join the Kingdom in the North !

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics