- Answer: We should consider some changes about copper both for MMO and YO. But that is definitely not our priority at the moment.
1) The mentioned trading - you can just go to the traders post, buy stuff and teleport home instead of carrying it on the dangerous map. This might be solved by changing the teleport that you take only what's on you (weapons, armors), but everything in the inventory like food, horse and trading goods drop in a bag on the ground. That shouldn't be so hard to implement, but the other point is more complex.
2) It happened more then once - players teleport back to defend their lands. They are out there raiding, but as soon as someone closes on their own claim they can just teleport servers away and defend. Do you see that as bad use of the mechanic also and will adding something like the resurrection sickness debuff help in this case?
- Answer: Good ideas, though quite complex to implement in the given amount of time. As I've mentioned before, we'll do something with homecoming, although we don't have any specifics plans yet.
- Answer: Well, obviously IF we will have sieges in an instanced environment, we will allow x2-x4 numbers advantage for attackers. As about if sieges will be on the main MMO map or in the instanced server - as I've mentioned it always - it all depends on the performance of our servers. We don't want lagging sieges - nobody likes them.