533. Is current terraforming the only planned way to facilitate building? No plans for shoring up slopes to allow for mountain/hill building or concerns that the current state of the game will lead to the same looking base for each guild you see?
- Answer: Yup, terraforming is not planned to be a tool of making fortifications out of the dirt. It is only a mere designing tool for construction works and getting underground resources in a tunneling part.
534. You've already announced cosmetic armor purchases for the various races and armor types. Any plans for cosmetic building purchases? The idea that your guild architect could skin your herbalist shop to have an oriental feel or your house to be more akin to a yurt or a cottage has a lot of appeals.
- Answer: We had such idea, though it might take more time and effort to implement, so you should not expect it on the start of OBT.
535. What about weapon or shield skins? I'm sure many players would be willing to pay for, say, a jewelled hilt or a war-scarred battleaxe or a glave inlaid with runes.
- Answer: Weapon skins - yes. Shield skins - most probably.
536. During the steam alpha, there was mention of cloaks. Are cloaks anywhere on the horizon?
- Answer: I do not really recall that. We were probably talking about tabards (they're in the game already) or GM robes (also implemented).
537. Currently, the artist skill allows for a grand total of 3 different paintings and one animal head for each type. Are there any plans to make this skill more appealing, such as murals, building painting, or anything?
- Answer: Yes, but those are not the priority at the moment.
538. When can we expect swimming to be fully implemented?
- Answer: Soon. Really We have swimming patch ready and almost fully tested. Once we stabilize MMO - we're going to patch it in.
539. Currently, a character is able to swim indefinitely even while wearing full armour. What are the planned changes, if any, to this?
- Answer: Armor weight should affect stamina drain.
540. If not previously answered, any plans to add a breath bar seperately from the stamina bar?
- Answer: Implemented and will be included in the same patch (see answer 538)
541. Are there any planned changes to the so-called pocket horse problem where a character can ride a horse and carry one or more horses in their inventory?
- Answer: It will stay that way.
542. In-game minigames add a fun new thing to the game that also can benefit the player. Any plans to add additional minigames to the experience for more professions, such as building or shoveling?
- Answer: Yes, we have such plans, but that will be done in later time.
543. Any plans to add multiplayer minigames that players can play against eachother like checkers, gambling games, and chess? Something in the spirit of Witcher, Fable, Red Dead, etc
- Answer: There were some ideas, but we don't have spare resources to implement those yet. Hopefully, we will sometime soon.