Faction Warfare Active Community, Auto-Reboot

Strilan
Alpha Tester

Faction Warfare Active Community, Auto-Reboot

Post by Strilan » 21 Sep 2014, 12:17

This is my personal server for myself and a few friends from another game called Mortal Online.

We want to get a head start in the game, and for the first month / 2 we're going to be allowing everyone to skill up relatively fast to understand the mechanics of the game, and if new mechanics come out, we'll advance the skills as fast as possible to experience it.

Just like the game we came from, there are no rules on this server except for harassment. If you harass a player, you'll be removed.

Harassment is: Excessive griefing, trolling, racism, homophobic slurs, sexism, etc.

Join us today and experience our new auto-restart script. Used to keep downtime to a minimum for maximum player enjoyment.

^_^
Last edited by Strilan on 29 Sep 2014, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.

Bronzen23

Re: MortalOnline_NoGrind <-- Active Community, Auto-Reboot

Post by Bronzen23 » 21 Sep 2014, 19:50

Nice :) Just bought this last night myself. Will see if you and everyone else is on when I get back from work.

Branflakes out

Strilan
Alpha Tester

Post by Strilan » 22 Sep 2014, 13:21

Saw you online in the chat. Server's been up and have to update, good to see ppl populating it!

Raizen19

Post by Raizen19 » 23 Sep 2014, 21:16

I simply recommend this server to any player looking for some good paced action, there is a big village (east of mountain) welcoming people and some bandits living in the north and south making steal trips to villages around lake and east of mountain. I already see settlements and a lot of metal use.

Atm the constant population varies between 10-20 people but server is ready to handle many more. Inviniting any PVP-searching players to PM me here and get in touch in server.

GotFaced

Post by GotFaced » 27 Sep 2014, 14:15

Active Village looking for members. Contact me ingame.
Ts3 Required. :Bravo:
Peasant rank on arrival.
Recruiting ALL PVP :evil: and crafters/harvesters :angel: .
Few very simple rules to follow.
PM me via STEAM. > Got Faced?
:beer:

Strilan
Alpha Tester

Post by Strilan » 29 Sep 2014, 20:58

My computer crashed this morning. I am trying to put the server back up, but it won't come back up with the same information.

Basically the computer crashed and I think it corrupted the database...

Return to PvP Servers