My thoughts on LiF and my hopes for development

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Xyire

My thoughts on LiF and my hopes for development

Post by Xyire » 01 Nov 2013, 01:24

Hey there, Just found out about this game. I'm not usually one to bother posting on forums of games, but I felt this one deserved it. Let the developers know I'm interested and all :)

I hope coding goes well! I really liked Darkfall, but the lack of ability to change the world in a meaningful way made it dull after a while. Also, I tend to play with a small group of folks so the promise of being able to build my own shack out in the woods is very appealing.

I hope your alignment system works (as darkfall unholy wars's alignment system was meaningless). I also hope your alignment system addresses people coming by and destroying the shack i build myself! Would be sad to always come home to a broken house with the perpetrator not facing any repercussions.

Lastly, I don't know if you have any plans for things like this, but some ability to place traps would be fun for protecting your place.

Virdill
Alpha Tester

Re: My thoughts on LiF and my hopes for development

Post by Virdill » 01 Nov 2013, 09:38

Welcome! I share your hopes ;)
Sorry for my bad English

Balariand
Alpha Tester

Re: My thoughts on LiF and my hopes for development

Post by Balariand » 01 Nov 2013, 12:07

Greetings,

check the FAQ thread if you didn't organized-faq-archive-t314/ <-- I think there is a description of the "property system" as well.

Sincerely, Balariand

Return to General Discussion