NA Buyan is dead, Can we try PvP rules now?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Ishamael
Alpha Tester

NA Buyan is dead, Can we try PvP rules now?

Post by Ishamael » 02 Dec 2018, 07:21

SO the PVE guys said that by having PVE rules they would stick around and that the PvP guys would leave.

Well Bobik, you removed a lot of the PVP mechanics (moving logs on realm claim outside of JH for example)... where are the PVE sheep that said they would stick around on NA?

NA is dead. Nobody plays it and it's just wasting money.

Maybe you would be willing to modify the PVP rules to go back to the original rules where we can lift stuff on realm outside of JH?
Last edited by Ishamael on 05 Dec 2018, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

SonofKitt
Zealous Believer

Re: NA Buyan is dead, Can we try PvP rules now?

Post by SonofKitt » 03 Dec 2018, 19:13

I occur

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Re: NA Buyan is dead, Can we try PvP rules now?

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 22 Jan 2019, 20:05

Ishamael wrote:SO the PVE guys said that by having PVE rules they would stick around and that the PvP guys would leave.

Well Bobik, you removed a lot of the PVP mechanics (moving logs on realm claim outside of JH for example)... where are the PVE sheep that said they would stick around on NA?

NA is dead. Nobody plays it and it's just wasting money.

Maybe you would be willing to modify the PVP rules to go back to the original rules where we can lift stuff on realm outside of JH?

Well wouldnt call several hundred people at any given time dead technically. And I myself am mainly PVE also with a little PVP. What really should have happened is everyone gets moved to Telmun until the new map comes. Instead we get stuck in a gay ass RP server. I dont roleplay.

Return to General Discussion