New Server launching

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Thiroc

New Server launching

Post by Thiroc » 15 Oct 2014, 09:05

Well relaunching, Looking to see what people are looking for. Currently will be setting skills to 3k but halving the skill gain. Also have a ts3 server setup and ready to roll.

Fish013

Re: New Server launching

Post by Fish013 » 15 Oct 2014, 10:17

Think about if you really need to start a new server, there are so many already online with people playing on it, and even more with no people playing on it. people wanna play with other people, thats what this game is about, and its really hard to fill a new server.
So ask yourself, why not to join an existing one.

Wllstrt75
Zealous Believer

Post by Wllstrt75 » 15 Oct 2014, 17:18

I don't blame him for wanting a new server. There are so many servers that get ruined by terrible gm sand admins. People who use gm and admin powers to their advantage.

Got booted from a server after looting an unclaimed warehouse that belonged to the gm he demanded the crap back we argued as to why and his incompetence and ban.

Another admin deleted our gear we took off him his mates and his house, yes he left it open, after we killed them.

Seen several gm spawned cities, gma that allow exploiting and griefing, etc.....

If his server fails it's his money not yours so why try and stop him? I say good luck and have fun.

Sugam

Post by Sugam » 15 Oct 2014, 17:29

That's terrible. I got access to admin but that would never happen on my server. I've had stuff taken while gone and that's just the way it is, I should have watched it closer. Well, lots of empty servers too sadly. Wrong place to place a thread like this too.

Return to Private Servers