Newbie player LF guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

MamaSaucy

Newbie player LF guild

Post by MamaSaucy » 14 Nov 2014, 22:01

I just bought the game and looking for a small group of people to explore all the game has to offer. Experienced people willing to teach or other newbies learning together.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Re: Newbie player LF guild

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 14 Nov 2014, 23:04

MamaSaucy wrote:I just bought the game and looking for a small group of people to explore all the game has to offer. Experienced people willing to teach or other newbies learning together.

Hi MamaSaucy, welcome to Life is Feudal! :beer:

If you're interested in joining a guild to learn the basics, I encourage you to check out Prosperity. We're a new guild formed specifically for LiF, equipped with our own Teamspeak and LiF:YO Server (although, most guilds now-a-days are).

If you're interested in chatting with us, feel free to join our Teamspeak:
Silverbolt.Bluefangsolutions.com:10015
Password: Someguy
It may take a few moments to get your security level up before you join, and you'll need to be authorized by a moderator before you can speak.

Otherwise if you'd rather read about us first, you can get more information from our Recruitment Thread found here: ۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

Agathon

Post by Agathon » 14 Nov 2014, 23:42

Hello there!

Welcome to Life is Feudal MamaSaucy. It's a great game and I'm sure you're going to love it.

I'm apart of False Prophets, a newly started North American based mature community focusing on quality over quantity in Life is Feudal and any other game we decide to play as a group. We believe that a smaller, more close knit group is so much better than larger groups where everyone doesn't know everyone.

We're a 18+ community, with a large focus on maturity and a strict no religion / politics policy. If this sounds like something for you, please feel free to add me below and we can talk!

Here is our thread..

false-prophet-t4881/

And heres my steam profile to add me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAngrySpy/
Forsaken Blood - Godleland - Hardcore PvP - Interested in joining? https://discord.gg/BRKhBpZ

Robsterk82

Post by Robsterk82 » 24 Nov 2014, 22:57

Hey mate if you're still looking for a server feel free to check us out, we are more than just a guild, we are a community and we have a good amount of new players and veterans showing them the ropes. We actually have two new settlements just starting out so you'd be right at home with the other new players there, or if you wish you could join one of the more established settlements, either way our community if full of players ready and willing to help you learn. Check us out here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sanctusrealism

Return to Guild Recruitment