Odd tile lock issues

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

FireFlash126

Odd tile lock issues

Post by FireFlash126 » 21 Jan 2017, 01:07

Hello All,

I'm a GM of a server and a player reported an issue with two tiles on their claim being locked. They had tried digging around the affected tiles, and checked for a tree stump, but nothing seem to work. The tile was not encased red, but showed ready to be raised, lowered, or flattened. When I arrived I was surprised that the tiles were in fact ready to use, and I could build it on it. I completed a Chest, Camp Fire, Barrel, but was not able to lower, raise or flatten the tile. Anyone have any ideas why these tiles would act this way? I can't teraform it, but can build on it. All the tiles around it are with in .5 level of the tile that are locked.

I want to help this user, but have no idea why these tiles are locked out. Any thoughts or ideas are very welcomed!

Thanks,

Concerned GM

Gruber

Re: Odd tile lock issues

Post by Gruber » 26 Jan 2017, 13:04

FireFlash126 wrote: All the tiles around it are with in .5 level of the tile that are locked.

Are you sure that this counts for every tile around? This problem accours quite often when players manage to avoid given level rules. Happens mostly by digging tunnels in critical areas.

A picture would be nice.

Return to Private Servers