[NA] Order of the Ancient Flame

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Memphis

[NA] Order of the Ancient Flame

Post by Memphis » 27 Dec 2017, 19:25

Order of the Ancient Flame

The Ancient Flame is a lite-RP and PvP community that uses the backdrop of a monastic order to organize members and events. The Ancient Flame is medium-size guild with roughly 25 active members, founded by older, mature guild leaders with years of experience organizing groups in other games and hundreds of hours in LiF: YO. If you are new to the game, we have a wealth of knowledge to help you get started and level up in the harsh world that is Life is Feudal. We are also a group that is actively trying to maintain the resources in our area by replanting trees and driving off groups that excessively waste limited resources.

Lite-RP
Lite-RP means leave your funny voices at home, but bring your creative naming. Role-play elements will be part of interactions with other clans, and internal events coordinated to get the community engaged and entertained. But internally, we just have fun and enjoy the game.

Recruitment
Swing by our discord (https://discord.gg/ZJeQj97) and chat with one of our leaders or novice-master. Having a microphone and Discord is required.

+18 Age Limit
We strive for a relaxed structured gameplay through teamwork and communal goals. Teamwork is the key to fun, and maturity is the key to teamwork.

Solo Players and Small Groups
We understand some people want to play LiF more hermit-style. We support solo players and small groups that settle near us by trading them coins in exchange for goods (even low quality and low tier goods) to support their personal monuments, as well as, come to their aid against raiders and griefers. If this interests you, hop in our discord and let us know that you or your group want to be an Oblate of the Ancient Flame.

BernBliss

Re: [NA] Order of the Ancient Flame

Post by BernBliss » 28 Dec 2017, 18:24

Hey great post luv to be part of your team but unfortunately I do not have a mic!
regards

RattyB

Re: [NA] Order of the Ancient Flame

Post by RattyB » 16 Mar 2018, 15:20

hola, memphis! what server are you operating on? i'm on na/buyan, and am looking to do exactly this. i've been hanging with a decent group of folks who are in a guild, and while they are supportive, it does not seem that they are organized around this concept - simply not opposed to me setting around them. i'm guessing i'll need a more active interaction, being totally new and without much of a clue.
Server: NA/Buyan
Guild Membership: None (Hermit)

Return to Guild Recruitment