Outcry:Assassins - Now Hiring!!!

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Bellthazarr

Outcry:Assassins - Now Hiring!!!

Post by Bellthazarr » 26 Feb 2015, 06:31

Outcry:Assassins

HISTORY

The Guild or Clan name "Outcry" has been present in many a games, and has almost always dominated every server they have played on. One such example would be the Ollo server on the sandbox MMO "Archeage", where the clan rules over the oceans and the seas as the top ranked pirate clan on any of the games servers. Outcry prides themselves not only as one of the best and largest PvP factions, but also as the destroyers of a sea monster called "The Kraken".

Outcry Goals in LiF

As a member of Outcry, and fan of Life is Feudal, I wish to begin building the Outcry community while LiF is still in alpha. Alpha gives Outcry, along with any other strong guild that starts in alpha, a major advantage over the game when the final version is released.

My vision for Outcry in LiF is to become an Elite community of assassins - focusing mainly on archery, that can be hired by other factions to assassinate individuals, or serve as snipers for an ambush on their enemies base.

I'm tired, and have a lot more work to do on this tomorrow. So Please check back in around 10-20 hours for an updated version. Todays date is 1:30AM ECT 2/26/15

Return to Guild Recruitment