Outposts is good but...

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Graunderi

Outposts is good but...

Post by Graunderi » 17 May 2020, 00:02

If you're here for "Suggestions and Ideas" skip the 1. part, couse thats the reason why im here.

1.So the thing is, the mechanics with Outpost the same one that we had in Skjutland and Avalon with Battlegrounds (IB) - keep attacking and reducing the territory until you fail (couse not much people can afford totems 100vs100 and keep fighting everyday) and start all over again.
Now thats - keep downgrading to lvl 1, keep fighing with lvl 2 guild just to take 1 of (god knows how much outposts they can build) till that day when they just gonna call for everyone while you cant even repair the trebuchet, BUT hear me out ENEMIES CAN BUILD NEW WALLS AND YOU CANT EVEN DESTROY THE BLUEPRINT BEFORE ITS READY... :Bravo: and you fail, and now you need to wait 1 more week and do all downgrading with same outpost all over again. And every fight its become harder and harder couse we keep showin these monkeys their mistakes in defence (trust me, the way the outposts is looking right now... there not much medieval left, wanna know whats its look like? Did you see The Maze Runner movie? People even placing canopies in a pits next to each other, so you cant put anything on top)
But I must say, server was not lagging, cheers devs.
2. There should be option to destroy the blueprints, even if its gonna take like 30 sec. Or dont let people shovel the ruins after someone destroy the wall till the jh done. Because its impossible to repair the trebuchet.
There should be a limit for upgraiding your Outpost, attacking same territory over and over again, when you already capture it more then 4-5 times, could be really frustrating after few weeks. Maybe same for attackers, if they failed more then 4-5 with capturing in a row, they cannot light up the holly JH, and wait till defenders start trying.
Or maybe the low lvl guild should have limits at outposts. Its just feel like people abusing the sh*t out of your low lvl manuments mechanics and all guilds with lvl 3 outposts should have JH everyday, or the guys who have more then 1-2 Outposts.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas