paypal donations

Why this game is better than any other.

Sirxavier

paypal donations

Post by Sirxavier » 11 Feb 2014, 20:22

So i was just wondering what is the problem you are having with it, i have made a few store sights and know how it works.

1. do you have a merchants account/ a pro account, if not just call them and they will walk you through it.

2. once that is done you will have to go to paypal.sandbox and get an account, then make a seller/buy fake account, put in the test api info into what ever module you use, make a few test buys, test ipn stuff like that.

3. get the real api, which is in your normal account, under profile some where, you will have to make one and then get it.

and then switch it out for your test info, if you can't find a module for it you can hand put it in, which the info for that is in the sandbox site.

also you will need a ssl certificate, a access file, and set up the ftp server to transfer you over, you might also have to enable a few things in php.

but i am sure there is a module for what ever sight this is, drupal webpress, usually there will be a free one if not just buy one, or get an opencart/ubercart sight that you like to that has it easly.

email me if you need any help or questions, i might be willing to do it if you let me do alpha.

here is a sight i have made https://shop.diytechshop.com

Bobik
Project Leader

Re: paypal donations

Post by Bobik » 11 Feb 2014, 20:33

Well, we're in the middle of integration with a proper payment provider that will deal with all currencies and all ways possible to pay online. Not only paypal or credit cards.
But so far, our only option is paypal and it is quite limited here in Russia for unknown reasons. So that is why we can't setup a proper Donate button (there is simply no such option available). Same trouble might be with merchant account that I will need to provide a shitton of everything for that.
I simply see no reason for that if we gonna have a proper integration soon enough.

Cloud
Alpha Tester

Re: paypal donations

Post by Cloud » 11 Feb 2014, 21:19

Sirxavier wrote:So i was just wondering what is the problem you are having with it, i have made a few store sights and know how it works.

1. do you have a merchants account/ a pro account, if not just call them and they will walk you through it.

2. once that is done you will have to go to paypal.sandbox and get an account, then make a seller/buy fake account, put in the test api info into what ever module you use, make a few test buys, test ipn stuff like that.

3. get the real api, which is in your normal account, under profile some where, you will have to make one and then get it.

and then switch it out for your test info, if you can't find a module for it you can hand put it in, which the info for that is in the sandbox site.

also you will need a ssl certificate, a access file, and set up the ftp server to transfer you over, you might also have to enable a few things in php.

but i am sure there is a module for what ever sight this is, drupal webpress, usually there will be a free one if not just buy one, or get an opencart/ubercart sight that you like to that has it easly.

email me if you need any help or questions, i might be willing to do it if you let me do alpha.

here is a sight i have made https://shop.diytechshop.com

I know it's a bit unofficial, but I'd totally send money to bobik straight up then through that website.

Return to Off Topic