The Bear

Why this game is better than any other.

Ramaraunt

The Bear

Post by Ramaraunt » 25 Apr 2014, 21:31

I know that in the states, it's possible to take care of a wild animal if you have a permit and follow special regulations. Someone in my family had a permit to own a pet racoon at one point (very intelligent creatures). I was surprised to see that you have a bear chilling in a back room in your developer studio. Do you need some sort of permit for this, or is it allowed in Russia without one? How on earth did you find him (or her)? What do you feed it, and does it stay inside all day?

Saxxon

Re: The Bear

Post by Saxxon » 26 Apr 2014, 13:25

If the team doesn't work hard enough Bobik lets the bear maul them.

SirWinston
Alpha Tester

Post by SirWinston » 26 Apr 2014, 16:27

I'm also very curious about this (and jealous :D ).
Spoiler

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 27 Apr 2014, 09:14

Saxxon wrote:If the team doesn't work hard enough Bobik lets the bear maul them.

this.
I've explained in that vid that Boris the Bear are our junior AI developer. He had some arguments with Artem (senior AI developer) and that was the reason why Artem was absent in that vid ;)

If seriously, we just found some pet trainer from a circus and asked him to help us in that vid. Dunno about permits, but I bet he has one and he definitely had everything for that bear: a lash, some food, special car with cage to transport around the city etc.

Return to Off Topic