Plant fiber gathering and automation in general

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Wildthorne
True Believer

Plant fiber gathering and automation in general

Post by Wildthorne » 18 Jul 2018, 15:07

I am only one frustrated with the new mechanic for gathering plant fiber?
It is unbelievable how they changed, yet another thing into a pain in the ass. If you want your players back - you have to think about automation of all those repetitive and boring processes.

Please, lets value our time and not waste it into meaningful and non-fun and joyful activities. You have to make options for more automation into the game. Making tasks long, boring and repetitive doesn't bring pleasure to players.

I took a long break from the game, because of the above things and come back just recently to find out a bunch of changes most of them into worse.

Also, it is ridiculous how fast your stamina drops, maybe again to pin the player in front of the game for hours and hours with little or no progress at all... and the worse of it - hours full of frustration.

And instead of prohibiting macros, bots, and automation you should make ingame mechanic for those things, and that way make it official and useful.

Re: Plant fiber gathering and automation in general

Post by 8226027 » 21 Jul 2018, 02:55

Your complaints have no effect. The game production team only considers the reality. In addition, it will not make you feel comfortable and uncomfortable. The self-made group does not want you to stay. They just buy the game to realize what they call real.

A.hustava
Banned

Post by A.hustava » 06 Aug 2018, 23:35

8226027 wrote:Your complaints have no effect. The game production team only considers the reality. In addition, it will not make you feel comfortable and uncomfortable. The self-made group does not want you to stay. They just buy the game to realize what they call real.

then they need to change that crap, games are made to be fun not boring aggravating and just a waste of time, they need to learn to balance realism and fun, if they cant do that then game development is not their thing.

Mepplin

Post by Mepplin » 06 Sep 2018, 20:11

(First off, yes I am new to the game.)

I guess advanced tools wont cause resources to come with a higher yield? Even though crude tools would probably cause the harvest to be damaged and thus reduce the usable amount?

Then I would suggest that a higher level in natures lore should be coming with the possibility to eighter look for a certain resource (i.e. plant fiber only) OR being allowed to gather a second time?

When it comes to stamina costs...
I would have assumed that a high skill in artisian would be the same as being used to some certain activity. So a toon with 30 would use more stamina than someone with 90. I think that would fit the whole reality thing as well. (Like people getting used to physical labor?)

Return to Feedback Section