Looking for LiF:Yo Server

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players
Dorian_Fendrel

Looking for LiF:Yo Server

Post by Dorian_Fendrel » 28 Mar 2017, 03:32

Hello and welcome to my thread. Based on the title, you guessed it, im looking to join a LiF server! I have spent alot of time looking for servers that fit what im looking for, and I have had little luck. So I chose to post this, and maybe be found by a new and upstart server! What im looking for:

A steady or slightly growing player group. An average player count of 15 or above would be preferred. This number is just a base line, and not designed to be the make it or break it factor.

Skill cap: Im looking for a skill cap from 500-1200. I would prefer the lower tiers, but again im not overly picky. I do like servers that really push community.

Tree growth. Anything that can be deemed realistic. 3 real life days is about the max, and even that is pushing it. Maybe 1 and a half to two real life days seems more viable. I understand this limits the growth of everything, but at the expense of killing the gameplay.

Max animal count, which is always always common.

The one and original map. I love new maps, but they all seemed bugged with the animals, and with tracking. until that's fixed, id rather my game work correctly.

Events. Gm made events, to make the world feel alive. they don't have to be annoying, but to make the world feel alive.

That's about it. anything more then this is just a bonus. Please don't hesitate to post a bit about your servers, im sure there are a lot of other players in my same predicament!

Brother

Re: Looking for LiF:Yo Server

Post by Brother » 28 Mar 2017, 12:20

Dorian! Be patient. It's coming. Soon (tm). Hit me up

JokerBwhahahaha

Post by JokerBwhahahaha » 09 Apr 2017, 06:07

The Dark Renaissance Rp/PvP/PvE/Titles

Start as a humble peasant, work your way up the ranks. Fight heroically in battles, or earn the respect of the people. Your Title as Knight and possibly even King, is there for you to take it. The Way you take it will depend on solely you. Assign Titles or give Orders to those among your ranks. Or if Glory isn't for you, Earn your way fighting the elements instead of flesh. What ever you decide, The Dark Renaissance can provide. Its running a 32 players slot (this is temporary as we get more players it will move to a 64 slot) with a 2000 skill cap and a 10 stat multiplier. There is a Capital in the Center of Map for Tournaments and Events, a Coliseum, Arena, Jousting area, Archery Area and a Melee training area. Join The Dark Renaissance and see if you can bring Light into it.... Or Take it deeper into Darkness.....

BeerBandit

Post by BeerBandit » 02 May 2017, 15:35

iv got a server that is set very fast paced so far. but, i let the players vote on the settings, or anything else they would like to vote on, really. its pvp, and ive got it set to only 80 animals, because i thought i recalled reading that if its set to 100, they all spawn and the same time or something, and its harder to find them. if anyone can give input on that aspect, and it would be better to just have 100, i would change that. our server is only a few days old, but weve already got about 10-13 pretty solid players. youre more than welcome to come check us out. the server is called "Life is Friendly" (we can also have a vote on the name, if youd like

Welt.gambino
True Believer

Post by Welt.gambino » 02 May 2017, 21:16

Return to Private Servers