My mods are gathered in the E.M.P (be careful of the pulse).
They are fully approved by the dev team as they met the requirements of the question 367 from the FAQ.
A global test is in progress on Bitbox side to fully approve them for the MMO.
They work only with client side data which is available in the console or currently displayed on the screen.
The mods have been fully approved by Bitbox only for YO.
As the MMO version is not yet out, they shall not be used for the MMO.
Bobik explanation on the question of using mods in the MMO from the 5th of May 2017:
[20:30] Bobik: so I think that our official stand is following - we do not prohibit those mods, neither we allow them
[20:32] Bobik: I doubt we will ever ban somebody for such a mod, but we cannot approve them officially, because that means we should inspect all the code and be sure that it is working in a safe and correct way
Bobik - 2nd of December 2017
@everyone I want to react to some drama that is building up around our recent EULA update in part of scripts/macros/bots within our game. I want to clarify our position.
We are GOOD with minor scrip mods that ease your life from the interface perspective. For instance, herb sorting mods that just organize your herbs in your backpack.
We are GOOD with clicker automatization, where repetitive clicks/keypresses are automated by either your keyboard/mouse or simple clicker program.
We are AGAINST macros that let you emulate a multiple key presses or mouse movements at once or with a certain timeout.
We are AGAINST bots or any sophisticated scripts and macro/bot software that lets you emulate a series of in-game actions. Go there, use this ability, wait 10 sec, go here, drop an item.
Our game design goal that we're trying to achieve is to lower a number of repetitive tasks within our game. And where it is not possible to avoid repetitive actions to implement in-game automatization (autocraft). We're obviously far from reaching this goal for now, but we're on the way towards it.
My list of MODS which are all Client side:
- EllianMod::ModLoader (Approved for YO)
- Allows to manage, install and keep up to dates all my mods. You can compare it to Curse or NexusMod.
- EllianMod::ConsoleTweaker (Approved for YO)
- Change the size of the console. Really usefull when you are modding like me.
- EllianMod::InventoryOrganizer (Approved for YO)
- Sort and improve the inventory.
- EllianMod::Repeater (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Repeat a given number of times the same ability or craft. Usefull to dig 6 times before getting overloaded.
- EllianMod::CartOnline (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Same functionalities as the Cartographer but instead of storing the data locally, it stores the data on a server to share the marker information with the members of your guild on a same server.
- EllianMod::CraftOrderMgr (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Allow to create craft order and follow them.
- Instant Messages (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Allow to send message to your friends and guild.
- Discord (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Display Discord web client in game.
- IRC (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Connect to a public IRC server to replace Bitbox IRC server.
- LifWeb (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Display Life is feudal web page in game.
- Time (Approved for YO, Usable on the MMO)
- Display a kind of in game time.
Mods presentation in English:
Mods presentation in Spanish:
Don't hesitate to contact me on Discord if you have questions.
If you like my mods, don't hesitate to