Feeling enlightened now!

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Sp00nzer
Zealous Believer

Re: Feeling enlightened now!

Post by Sp00nzer » 06 Jan 2017, 01:13

ROG wrote:
Khan-Bjornsen wrote:2017 !

не бери в голову ))) просто у меня кнопка аннигиляции на LIF стоит на 31.12.2016)))
есть такое слово у русских терпение и оно походу лопнуло)))

Write English or German then we can help you ;-)
in god we trust

R4m8o85
Zealous Believer

Post by R4m8o85 » 09 Jan 2017, 18:26

is there a fix date for Beta #2 start now?

Hughesmatthew1986
Zealous Believer

Post by Hughesmatthew1986 » 19 Mar 2017, 18:41

Im also wondering when the beta will actually start?

i have paid my money but cant find any actual information on it?

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 19 Mar 2017, 19:17

well they mentioned around the end of april for the next phase.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Mar 2017, 14:55

April was for phase 3 of beta test wave #1. The rough estimate for beta wave #2 was mostly player driven (summer), but its more realistic to think this fall.

There will be e-mails sent for the start of the next testing phase, and you can expect an even larger marketing push for the start of wave 2.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Raging
Zealous Believer

Post by Raging » 22 Mar 2017, 14:20

When is the next Beta Wave any info on it am looking forward to get into game for the 1st time?????

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 23 Mar 2017, 11:03

Raging wrote:When is the next Beta Wave any info on it am looking forward to get into game for the 1st time?????

The next Beta wave is expected at the end of April. Now you have about a month to prepare for it :)

Don't forget to check beta access here https://lifeisfeudal.com/billing/status.php?game=1

Rouge
True Believer

Post by Rouge » 23 May 2017, 03:08

Ok, so it's the middle of May, I paid for a supporter pack, and downloaded the beta software.......

Every time I log in it tells me that the only server is down for maintenance.

Is there a schedule somewhere that will tell me when the server is available?

Tharkun
True Believer

Post by Tharkun » 23 May 2017, 06:58

Rouge wrote:Ok, so it's the middle of May, I paid for a supporter pack, and downloaded the beta software.......

Every time I log in it tells me that the only server is down for maintenance.

Is there a schedule somewhere that will tell me when the server is available?

Bad timing. The game is in the break of beta phase 1.3 and 1.4. Devs are hoping to start phase 1.4 end of June.
I don't think there will be any server available until then.

Lon_obers
Zealous Believer

Post by Lon_obers » 15 Jun 2017, 18:44

Would be great to get an exact date for when the new wave starts, considering it is almost end of June. :)

MarioBuilder

Post by MarioBuilder » 16 Jun 2017, 11:16

Today I heard about this game to the very first time and my god I got excited. So I started to look for info how do I get my hands on it, and I even read that you can try it for free on newbie servers. So that all is cool. But I have to say a few unpleasant things.
1.If the servers are currently closed, an info should be written with big f*****g letters on home website.
2. I shouldnt have to dig into forum to look for some information from developers about planned date of next beta start. Why? Because I'm paying money that I have to work really hard for, and I expect something more than outdated post on the forum from god knows how many months ago and then radio silence.
If I'm wrong please correct me and I'll offer my apologies. And I am also sorry that what I wrote is harsh but the lack of information doesn't really make your company look trustworthy, and I got really excited about it.
Edit: Ok so I already have to apologise. I found your facebook page and a webside play.lifeisfeudal.com that has more information than lifeisfeudal.com( I dont know why the sites are separated like that). But still guys you can do better job informing people about the details.

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 16 Jun 2017, 11:59

MarioBuilder wrote:1.If the servers are currently closed, an info should be written with big f*****g letters on home website.

The word BETA is written big fat on the mainpage. There is no way you can not see it. As long as you do not have access to the beta, you do not need information about server status.
If you want to be part of the beta, there is plently of information about it, before you pay for something.

Beta do not mean that there is access for everyone...

Lon_obers
Zealous Believer

Post by Lon_obers » 16 Jun 2017, 17:58

Gruber wrote:
MarioBuilder wrote:1.If the servers are currently closed, an info should be written with big f*****g letters on home website.

The word BETA is written big fat on the mainpage. There is no way you can not see it. As long as you do not have access to the beta, you do not need information about server status.
If you want to be part of the beta, there is plently of information about it, before you pay for something.

Beta do not mean that there is access for everyone...

The page only promotes that you WILL get BETA access when you pay the money, this is what MarioBuilder did, but he cannot play now. It should indeed be mentioned on the page where it is promoted that servers are closed until further notice. Currently it is misleading, it is written as if you can start playing right away. Also the link which should show server status redirects to the homepage where you can buy the game.

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 16 Jun 2017, 20:55

Lon_obers wrote:The page only promotes that you WILL get BETA access when you pay the money

Actually look up the mainpage, as i can see you haven´t done it.

Access to All Closed Betas
"Exclusive access to all future Сlosed Beta's. Next CBT (Closed Beta Test) as a part of Beta Wave #1 is scheduled to February 2017. All qualified participants will be notified once it goes live."

If you ask me, that is pretty much enough info. No where is to read that the beta is live. A beta is always some sort of limited or sheduled. I ask again, du you know what a beta means? As long as it do not say, OPEN BETA,PLAY NOW, FREE TRAIL, there is always some sort of limitation.

If you fly over a wall of text without reading and insta pay, i have bad news for you.

Return to News and Information