Fallen Lords

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Furanku

Fallen Lords

Post by Furanku » 20 Aug 2011, 10:02

[center]Image[/center]
[center]click picture for website[/center]

[center]What we are[/center]

Fallen Lords is a guild, tribe, alliance, coalition, group and even distinctive players working with each other for a cause. In all the games, we have been a part of. We’ve constantly had the same goal that intention has often changed but generally the same and that goal is “Complete Enjoyment”. We always look for new players, people to get involved and enjoy the game we are playing absolutely. Who are we? What we do? What should you expect? These are fair questions. However, that answer is different for each game we play. It can range from World Domination to begin the Best Crafter or Raiders. We expand each of the game total features and exploring each part of it as a group.

[size=5][center]Who are we?[center][/center][/center]

We are teachers, scholars, professors, spouses, partners, parents, moms, students, construction workers, even game designers. We all come from different walks of life, culture and understandings, but we put that all aside and work together for a better gaming experience. As a Gaming Community we are always looking for people who are interested in all types of games and those who want to help lead Chapters for the community.

[center]What we do?[/center]

As mentioned before it would depend on the game we are playing but for examples. In Vanguard: Sage of Heroes'’ we built a community of houses together and created one of the first cities of the game’s world. In Darkfall Online, we become one of the most feared PVP groups in the game world. We play many games, and as such we expand and change to the game we are playing.

[center]What should you expect from us?[/center]

You should expect casual gamers, and hardcore gamers meeting to play and enjoy each other’s company and will work together as a team. You should expect respect within the community as a member and know your voice is heard. Understanding that you are “one” of us and begin one of us will mean that you have the full support of Fallen Lords behind you and your actions. However, if your actions bring shame on us, you may be ejected from the chapter, or worst the community.[/size]

[center]You can also find us, at www.FallenLords.net[/center]

larsiam

Re: Fallen Lords

Post by larsiam » 20 Aug 2011, 15:21

Furanku wrote:First Here <3

Welcome, Fallen Lords is a Multi-Game Guild. We are a casual guild that has countless hardcore players within the guild. We primarily love to chat, hang out and enjoy any game we are participating in. We have one rule and that is having general respect for everybody within the guild. If you are interested in joining us just apply for the guild.

I'll post more stuff as I become unlazy about it.

oh god are you guys from darkfall online?

Geezy

Post by Geezy » 21 Aug 2011, 05:12

larsiam wrote:

oh god are you guys from darkfall online?

Whats wrong with coming here from darkfall? :dry:

larsiam

Post by larsiam » 21 Aug 2011, 05:57

nooothing

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 21 Aug 2011, 07:18

everybodys welcome :lol:

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 21 Aug 2011, 08:24

Actually we were apart of the Darkfall Launch before the US/EU split but yeah a chapter of the guild did go US. I heard we did really well there for a while, however we are also in Mortal Online, Rift, Eve Online, Etc... Many many games.

@Larsiam I guess you had a bad experience with us.
@Falke thanks for the stick up~ wink.

Geezy

Post by Geezy » 21 Aug 2011, 17:39

Furanku wrote:Actually we were apart of the Darkfall Launch before the US/EU split but yeah a chapter of the guild did go US. I heard we did really well there for a while, however we are also in Mortal Online, Rift, Eve Online, Etc... Many many games.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the Fallen Lords guild tag on NA pretty recently. Always seemed like pretty decent guys, never heard anything about exploiting, hacking, etc from any of their guys. Welcome to the forums bro

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 21 Aug 2011, 19:00

Thanks Greezy.

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 23 Aug 2011, 06:52

Completely updated AD and I have included our website ^_^

larsiam

Post by larsiam » 23 Aug 2011, 15:28

Furanku wrote:Actually we were apart of the Darkfall Launch before the US/EU split but yeah a chapter of the guild did go US. I heard we did really well there for a while, however we are also in Mortal Online, Rift, Eve Online, Etc... Many many games.

@Larsiam I guess you had a bad experience with us.
@Falke thanks for the stick up~ wink.

no you guys were really easy to kill when you played i just remember you all harassing new players

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 23 Aug 2011, 17:31

That wasn't us, or at least wasn't my group of pks. We didn't bother new players but went for more experienced players with loot, and did so all day long. We actually hunted near the winter grounds in the north. So you must be greatly confused on which group was bugging new players.

larsiam

Post by larsiam » 24 Aug 2011, 02:03

Furanku wrote:That wasn't us, or at least wasn't my group of pks. We didn't bother new players but went for more experienced players with loot, and did so all day long. We actually hunted near the winter grounds in the north. So you must be greatly confused on which group was bugging new players.

Im--TSL and i always remembered back when i was in THEY there were like 4 of you that played and you picked on new players =P i could be wrong

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 24 Aug 2011, 14:11

Good Sir I think you are because there was 52 of us in Darkfall :P

larsiam

Post by larsiam » 24 Aug 2011, 16:55

Furanku wrote:Good Sir I think you are because there was 52 of us in Darkfall :P

gatorpaw and PKaction right?

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 25 Aug 2011, 11:59

Nope, I don't remember those two people.

Godfather, Illrua, Haki, Hachi, Tarai, DarkOmen, PeterPan, MrPerfect, Igotanarrow, Furanku, Pepsipk, igotfeelings,

these were a few.

larsiam

Post by larsiam » 26 Aug 2011, 05:37

weiird

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 26 Aug 2011, 08:55

Don't know dude; Maybe not Fallen Lords but Fallen Noobhunters?

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 27 Aug 2011, 11:14

I don't think Fallen Lords is getting the love :(

ThaBadMan

Post by ThaBadMan » 05 Sep 2011, 13:03

Good luck guys and hopefully ill see u in beta ;)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jqJYYMM.png?1[/img]

Furanku

Post by Furanku » 15 Jun 2013, 22:12

Hey everyone it has been a while and I pretty much dropped off the earth with Guild Wars2, and many other games. We are currently in Dragon's Prophet and having fun. I was thinking about this game today and I was wondering how it was going. I hope to see an alpha/beta release some point soon, maybe even a kickstarter! I'd support it.

Fallen Lords is currently welcoming anyone who wants to have a chat and hang out in our raidcall, furthermore we are also looking forward to the new Release of ArcheAge.

We are all over the place and want to just touch base with the community since it had been a while.

www.Raidcall.com for our voip software and search for channel 19981.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 13 Nov 2013, 00:00

I only vaguely remember you guys but then we were not really afraid of anyone. Welcome to the game. My clan "The Homeless" owned Aradoth until I took a leave of absence and my replacement botched his job. I hope you guys do well in LIF.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Return to Guild Recruitment