Terraformation and vegetation

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

Desolation966

Terraformation and vegetation

Post by Desolation966 » 30 Sep 2017, 19:12

Just an idea that would be practical, it would be useful if the fact of lowering, flattening, raising the ground, spraying earth or building, removes the vegetation and that it grows back if nothing above.

Sorry for my english.

Si quelqu'un parle correctement anglais et saurait me traduire:

Juste une idée qui serait pratique, il serait utile que le fait d'abaisser, aplanir, élever le terrain, éprendre de la terre ou construire, supprime la végétation et qu'elle repousse au fur et a mesure si rien au dessus.

Baal
True Believer

Re: Terraformation and vegetation

Post by Baal » 30 Sep 2017, 21:17

I made the suggestion few times before, to regrow grass after winter to return all plowed tiles to their original state, erasing all random ugly terraforming made by players, and give real advanced farming work to do for farmer with the plow each springs.

La suggestion à été faite depuis un moment, pour que l'herbe repousse après l'hiver et rendre les cases à leur état d'origine, effaçant les coulées sauvages et dégeux partout et donner du vrai travail au fermier avec la charrue chaque printemps.

Desolation966

Re: Terraformation and vegetation

Post by Desolation966 » 30 Sep 2017, 21:51

"return the cases to their original state"
I have to raise the earth of 10 boxes around my domain "10 boxes out of 10 and flattened or with slopes 30 boxes out of 30, that means that all my terraformage would be annihilated?

"rendre les cas à leur état d'origine"
J'ai élever la terre de 10 cases autour de mon domaine" 10 cases sur 10 et aplanis ou avec des pentes 30 cases sur 30, ça veut dire que tout mon terraformage seraient anéanties?

Justement avec mon terraformage, dans mes murs de terres, et par ci par là sur mon domaine il y a de la végétation non visible, du coup ce serait bien de la supprimer et quelle repousse

Exactly with my terraformage, in my walls of land, and here and there on my domain there is vegetation not visible, so it would be good to suppress it and what grows.

So there have been feedback from developers on this idea?

Du coup il y a eu des retours des devs sur cette idée?

Return to Suggestions and Ideas