Greed and Icons

General discussion about Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Vendros

Greed and Icons

Post by Vendros » 05 Oct 2017, 05:19

So admittedly the grind got to me and I figured ' Ok, give yourself 1 barrel '... using the handy /gm and /add and like magic, there now is a cool barrel icon in my inventory. ( the nice square one that says 'Barrel' on it ) Only thing is; I can't find any directions on how to place it down when in this 'iconified' version. I can surly drop it and let time evaporate the bag its in, but I really want to do a barrel experiment. Any guidance is greatly appreciated !

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Greed and Icons

Post by Azzerhoden » 05 Oct 2017, 14:19

So need to drop it on the ground (in a bag) and delete it. The correct way to do this is:

1) Go into GM mode
2) Give yourself enough skill in carpentry to make the barrel using /setmyskill Carpentry 60
3) Use the Carpentry skill to make a barrel on the ground. You will end up with a sign on the spot you are building on.
4) Hover the center of the screen over the sign and hit 'b' to complete the barrel.

Fair warning: It will be of low quality.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to General Discussion