Silver Sun Republic - Hosting: SSR LifeisRoleplay.com Hyperion Total War RP_PVP

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: Silver Sun Republic - Hosting: SSR LifeisRoleplay.com Hyperion Total War RP_PVP

Post by Krevente » 05 Nov 2017, 13:32

If you want to read up on the Republic we have our OPLAN posted in a Google Doc available from our Discord server. If you can't find the link just ask and someone will pass it along. It outlines just about everything you would ever care to know about SSR.

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Re: Silver Sun Republic - Hosting: SSR LifeisRoleplay.com Hyperion Total War RP_PVP

Post by Hawks » 08 Nov 2017, 04:57

We're getting a steady amount of new people joining the ranks, come give us a try! :beer:

http://www.silversunrepublic.com
The Originators of Practical Roleplay

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 09 Nov 2017, 12:35

Just updated the Civil Service Exam, so the Officer path is open to all!

What have an exam? That seems like a lot of extra silliness, but after 15+ years of doing this gig, the exam has done amazing things for us as a community and other guilds in our circle who use it. We don't want to waste your time in-game, so we don't want to hand out positions and titles to those who only want the title. We're a team and we get better with quality team members.

KatoLash
True Believer

Post by KatoLash » 11 Nov 2017, 13:13

Bump to the top!

I recently joined this group and I'm just blown away by how well organized and active these guys and gals are. I encourage anyone who doesn't have a group to join up :D

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 11 Nov 2017, 15:52

I wanted to make it known that I've pledged my allegiance to the Silver Sun Republic. Those of my clan should report in.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 13 Nov 2017, 16:46

Glad you have you Zhalls! Looking forward to working with you and your crew as we build up our great nation. For the Republic!

Crazytravis22000
True Believer

Post by Crazytravis22000 » 14 Nov 2017, 05:52

Membership is growing as we approach release of LiF MMO.

Guild has a great structure for RP while the community is not obnoxious with the RP requirements.

The Guild is already a member of an Alliance so fielding the battle field will be super epic to see. Imagine an Alliance that is more than an Alliance rather working together as liege lords, having several banner men on the field as the king leads the charge!

Come join the Republic and defend her to the end!

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 15 Nov 2017, 15:43

Heck yes we're taking off!

More than an alliance, we are a Kingdom. A nation. We have a real gaming history where we've conquered vast lands and in other instances we have served as the mediator.

For Life is Feudal we're acting as a sovereign nation with purpose, motives, culture and political meaning which we hope will add another dimension to the game for us and those around the game world.

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Post by Hawks » 16 Nov 2017, 04:37

One more day for Zealous Believer and Alpha Testers! No more Wipes, wow it's been a long time coming. :Yahoo!:

http://www.silversunrepublic.com
The Originators of Practical Roleplay

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 20 Nov 2017, 08:20

Despite all the headaches, we're having a great time in SSR. Come join up and help us build the Republic!

trashman
Alpha Tester

Post by trashman » 15 Dec 2017, 20:08

The Kingdom is thriving on our island as we grow stronger and more organized every day! A majority of our defenses are built and we are transitioning into becoming an even more prosperous group of crafters and traders. We are also expanding our military ranks to promote a more stable realm for us and our allies.

Join us on our Discord for more info and how to become a member of our long lasting guild! https://discord.gg/WQ3fgyb

Return to Guild Recruitment