Arrakis, Codeman Can we get a DAMN response????

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

cassie
True Believer

Arrakis, Codeman Can we get a DAMN response????

Post by cassie » 18 Nov 2017, 17:05

NA, WE ARE GETTING A REJECTED INVALID VERSION ERROR, I'VE SEEN NUMEROUS POSTS REGARDING THIS ISSUE AND HAVE YET TO FIND A DAMN POST WITH ANYONE FROM THE TEAM TO RESPOND.

i PAID FOR THIS GAME THROUGH STEAM AND TRUE BELIEVER I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WTF IS HAPPENING AND WHERE YOU GUYS ARE AT REGARDING THIS ISSUE..

Varlun

Re: Arrakis, Codeman Can we get a DAMN response????

Post by Varlun » 18 Nov 2017, 17:06

Dude. They're a small team trying to launch a MMO. Day 1s typically go badly for MMOs. I've seen them posting around that they are working on it. They're swamped, give it time.

cassie
True Believer

Post by cassie » 18 Nov 2017, 17:08

Varlun wrote:Dude. They're a small team trying to launch a MMO. Day 1s typically go badly for MMOs. I've seen them posting around that they are working on it. They're swamped, give it time.

I have given them time, I gave them 24/hrs to get this game ready, they screwed us with Launch because of the idiots exploiting the game, and now I have to wait for this stupid error code. I want a damn update THAT SIR IS NOT ASKING FOR MUCH.

Fakefacebookaccount3

Post by Fakefacebookaccount3 » 18 Nov 2017, 17:17

Cassie the more you rage the quicker they will solve the problem. I bet they are frantically looking at your posts thinking that they are almost out of time before Cassie goes nuclear.

Lekinguk

Post by Lekinguk » 18 Nov 2017, 17:20

I'm sorry *hic* I drank all d wodka and spilt on server!

cassie
True Believer

Post by cassie » 18 Nov 2017, 17:23

Fakefacebookaccount3 wrote:Cassie the more you rage the quicker they will solve the problem. I bet they are frantically looking at your posts thinking that they are almost out of time before Cassie goes nuclear.

Dude stfu

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Nov 2017, 17:28

We are working on resolving all major issues right now.

We are mainly communicating with players our official discord right now: http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

AlexTaldren
True Believer

Post by AlexTaldren » 18 Nov 2017, 17:29

They need to post a news update. I haven't seen any responses on the forums, but that's not the place to communicate that they're working on large-scale issues.

Many people don't browse the forums looking for an official message from the devs. They should post a news item that appears on the website and in the launcher so that NA users know that they are working on it, and can get an estimate regarding when we can play again.

They should probably also find a "make good" offer to those people who wanted to play today and can't.

JTCrowder1
Beta Tester

Post by JTCrowder1 » 18 Nov 2017, 17:40

Arrakis wrote:We are working on resolving all major issues right now.

We are mainly communicating with players our official discord right now: http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Oh no you're not. Don't even.

Return to Website Support