[NA] [MMO] Order of the Crimson Shield

Guilds in Life is Feudal: Your Own

Blakcoop8

[NA] [MMO] Order of the Crimson Shield

Post by Blakcoop8 » 03 Dec 2017, 05:38

The Order of the Crimson Shield

Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum

"Support the faithful and serve the poor"

What is The Order of the Crimson Shield?

The Order of the Crimson Shield is a Military Order based off chivalric principles. Our motto is "Support the faithful and serve the poor". Our main goal is to protect those who cannot defend themselves and establish peace and prosperity in places we are present. This group was created to be a professional military force and defensive in nature but will intervene in wars if peace is disturbed in places we are present.

Why should you join us?

We strongly value roleplay and we do not tolerate mingery in our guild. We are experienced group of roleplayers and mastered every profession from blacksmithing to construction. If you are a seasoned Life is Feudal player or a newbie with only a few hours under your belt this is a good place to learn and also to have fun when we are not playing the game.

Rank Structure

Peasant: Civilians. Basic laborers. May be skilled or generalized.

Squire: Entrance program into the Military. Basic Infantry, trained into Cavalry, Archery, Swordsmen, or Lancers. Can be trained into Knighthood, if taken as an apprentice.

Sergeant: Leader of a certain detachment of the Military. Infantry, Cavalry, and Archers.

Knights: Heavy Infantry, given two-handed weapons.

Knight Marshal: Leader of the Heavy Infantry detachment. Works under the Captain to coordinate the Heavy Infantry with other detachments.

Captain: Leader of the general Military.

Paladin: Orders and training Confidential. Elite Troops.

Paladin Commander: Leader of the Paladin Elite Troops.

Order Marshal: Immediate successor of the Grand Master role. Works in conjunction with the Knight Commander and Paladin Commander to properly plan for warfare. Works in conjunction with the Grand Master as an advisor on Military, Diplomatic, and Economic policies.

Grand Master: Leader of the Order. Orchestrates Military, Diplomatic, and Economic policies.

Interested in joining?

- Must be 13+(Some exceptions)
- Must have discord
- Have steam account
- English speaking(Some exceptions)
- New players welcome

Contact Information
If you wish to join the guild please contact me and some of my comrades on discord(linked below) or myself on steam(linked below)

Our discord:

https://discord.gg/Gd7aGcE

My steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/000020764/

But you may also apply here using this format:

Steam Name:
Steam Profile Link:
Hours Played in LiF (if any):
Tell us about yourself:
Last edited by Blakcoop8 on 03 Dec 2017, 19:53, edited 2 times in total.

Blakcoop8

Re: [NA] [MMO] Order of the Crimson Shield

Post by Blakcoop8 » 03 Dec 2017, 14:56

I would like to thank you for all the new recruits that joined!

Leviwhite69

Re: [NA] [MMO] Order of the Crimson Shield

Post by Leviwhite69 » 12 Jan 2018, 05:08

Steam Name: Leviwhite95
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leviww/
Time Zone: eastern
Hours Played in LiF (if any): 12.1
Tell us about yourself: Well I'm in the marine corp so my schedule could be upside down sometimes but for most of the time its like a basic 12 hr day. I love crafting games sometimes they are my second life. just had a son so I go afk from time to time. liking this game so far its quite difficult on my own so looking to play with others

Return to Guild Recruitment