Skill tree madness

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Invitegamer

Skill tree madness

Post by Invitegamer » 14 Dec 2017, 18:26

In what design world does it make sense to have the repair kits be at the end of the skill tree? Honestly it's mind blowing. I'd somewhat accept it if it wasn't for the fact everything becomes worthless and unusable at 50% dur...brilliant...

It's like saying "I need a new roof on the house that I built with my own hands but I have no idea how to repair it. So just tear it down and build another one."

What reality did you all live in bc that is madness. You all need to look very hard at the flow of skill trees bc they make no sense.

Aresgamingfraternity

Re: Skill tree madness

Post by Aresgamingfraternity » 14 Dec 2017, 18:29

Invitegamer wrote:In what design world does it make sense to have the repair kits be at the end of the skill tree? Honestly it's mind blowing. I'd somewhat accept it if it wasn't for the fact everything becomes worthless and unusable at 50% dur...brilliant...

It's like saying "I need a new roof on the house that I built with my own hands but I have no idea how to repair it. So just tear it down and build another one."

What reality did you all live in bc that is madness. You all need to look very hard at the flow of skill trees bc they make no sense.

I'm in complete agreement here; the skill tree is absolutely absurd.

Sghg1

Post by Sghg1 » 14 Dec 2017, 18:35

i agree with the durability issue, stuff should only become useless near 0 durability, not at 50% durability.

and i se the point with the repair kits as well

Jbooth

Post by Jbooth » 14 Dec 2017, 18:41

Invitegamer wrote:In what design world does it make sense to have the repair kits be at the end of the skill tree? Honestly it's mind blowing. I'd somewhat accept it if it wasn't for the fact everything becomes worthless and unusable at 50% dur...brilliant...

I somewhat agree. I believe the solution is to handle repairs the same way weapons and armour are...ie: repair vs maintenance. Repair fixes it right and maintenance fixes it but lowers the overall durability. In effect, to use your roof example......You have a new roof made my a professional good...In time it wears and looses durability. You "maintain" it doing makeshift work but over all it is not as good as when it was new, lower durability. Now if ya hired a proper repairman ie "repair kits", it could be made like new, the same durability.

Fpensel

Post by Fpensel » 14 Dec 2017, 18:56

Thank you guys i thought i was the only one who thinks that the way its done isnt even close to a good mechanic. Overall there is a lot that needs to be changed in the skilltree and i hope the devs will take a hard look at it and change it.

Invitegamer

Post by Invitegamer » 14 Dec 2017, 19:06

Jbooth wrote:

I somewhat agree. I believe the solution is to handle repairs the same way weapons and armour are...ie: repair vs maintenance. Repair fixes it right and maintenance fixes it but lowers the overall durability. In effect, to use your roof example......You have a new roof made my a professional good...In time it wears and looses durability. You "maintain" it doing makeshift work but over all it is not as good as when it was new, lower durability. Now if ya hired a proper repairman ie "repair kits", it could be made like new, the same durability.

That would and could help but the only thing issue is still the fact you didn't "hire" someone to build your house you build it yourself and now you have no idea how to repair it.

Mdsilva.87

Post by Mdsilva.87 » 14 Dec 2017, 19:18

I'm enjoying your game, but I have to agree with the skill levels being extremely difficult to reach to. Please don't give up on the game and keep constantly patching it, thank you,

BanditKing

Post by BanditKing » 14 Dec 2017, 23:20

/Signed.

Some of this stuff is backwards, maybe I just lack a thorough understanding but repair kits should be easier to obtain along with other basics like nails and stuff.

And if you can make primitive tools, it should not take a repair kit to repair them.
Revelation is recruiting | [NA] Buyan Server | Join us

Benstorey198

Post by Benstorey198 » 14 Jan 2021, 09:45

Roof repair should be carried out when the main part of the roof is in good condition. Otherwise, it is necessary to do a complete overhaul of the roof. I know the best roof repair company near naples. Contact here, the employees do their work qualitatively and with a guarantee.

Return to Feedback Section