Error Patching World... ∞

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Varocc23

Error Patching World... ∞

Post by Varocc23 » 13 Dec 2017, 08:39

Hello I hope you can solve this problem
already repair and even reinstall the entire game on 2 hard drives
different, the game loads everything but when it is in "Patching World ..." is where it is left without entering the game, I leave a capture and I would appreciate a solution as I eagerly buy the game as to take me this disappointment. please love the game help me.

Hola espero me puedan solucionar este problema
ya repare y hasta reinstale el juego entero en 2 discos duros
distintos, el juego carga todo pero cuando esta en "Patching World..." es donde se queda sin entrar al juego, dejo una captura y agradecería una solución ya que con muchas ganas compre el juego como para llevarme esta decepción. por favor amo el juego ayúdenme.

Arrakis

Re: Error Patching World... ∞

Post by Arrakis » 13 Dec 2017, 16:55

Try using connecttogameserver command. If that won't help, try repair/reinstall.

absentmindedly

Post by absentmindedly » 13 Dec 2017, 17:18

Where should I write that command?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 13 Dec 2017, 18:53

Open the console by pressing ` and ctrl

gronesoul

Post by gronesoul » 13 Dec 2017, 20:46

i got the same problem here, i ve tried all the same posts and solutions that all says and nothing works for me. I ve already send a ticket and still trying solutions but nothing works for me, so plz... do something XD

Varocc23

Post by Varocc23 » 14 Dec 2017, 08:51

already install, repair, disable p2p, remove the antivirus, I gave connection permissions, and nothing, what and installed on 2 different hard drives, today for the third day try to enter and I left this that I leave in the image, I do not know if need another installer or because I still do not enter, that I will have to go from NA to EU and return to PAY for the game?

ya instale, repare, desactivar p2p, quite el antivirus, le di permisos de conexion, y nada, lo e instalado en 2 discos duros diferentes, hoy por tercer dia intente entrar y me salio esto que les dejo en la imagen, no se si necesite otro instalador o porque siga sin entrar, que tendre que pasarme de NA a EU y volver a PAGAR por el juego?

Varocc23

Post by Varocc23 » 14 Dec 2017, 08:55

Arrakis wrote:Open the console by pressing ` and ctrl

I do not know how to open the command bar, can it be opened even if it is not in the game?

Varocc23

Post by Varocc23 » 14 Dec 2017, 12:44

today I installed it completely for the third time and so a disappointment of buying, I hope you can solve it soon since I was really looking forward to playing this game.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 14 Dec 2017, 18:07

Varocc23 wrote:today I installed it completely for the third time and so a disappointment of buying, I hope you can solve it soon since I was really looking forward to playing this game.

Can you please send me log file from the failed attempt to connect and getting stuck at patching world?

Varocc23

Post by Varocc23 » 15 Dec 2017, 08:04

Arrakis wrote:
Varocc23 wrote:today I installed it completely for the third time and so a disappointment of buying, I hope you can solve it soon since I was really looking forward to playing this game.

Can you please send me log file from the failed attempt to connect and getting stuck at patching world?

I think the solution with today's patch
:good: :beer: :Yahoo!:

Return to Website Support