House Valdyr

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

OneShotPaddy

House Valdyr

Post by OneShotPaddy » 25 Feb 2014, 04:15

http://www.valdyr.us

House Valdyr is a multi-game clan (gaming club) that strives for excellence and consistent success. We do this by offering a fun and mature gaming environment for our members. Griefing, hacking, etc. gets you banned from all games that we play, teamspeaks, forums, etc. We don't operate on the idea that causing problems for players makes us superior and we cater predominantly to adults.

That being said, we're friendly and love to train/help players in all of our branches. We're looking forward to being a magnanimous figure in this community. If anyone needs anything, please don't be afraid to ask.

Now a little about our LiF branch:

Goals:
- Economy
- Construction
- Crafting
- Land ownership

We're also open to a little PVP and roleplay is accepted (especially in our forums where we harbor a roleplay section).

Approach:
-No griefing
-No hostility
(a little trash-talking in heated pvp isinevitable but overall keep a positive attitude)

We're here with the mindset to have fun and achieve some goals. Nothing more, nothing less. We like to keep a clear head wherever possible.

Membership:
-Teamspeak required
-Offers the chance (NOT required) to play in our other branches
Free access to our site, forums and great community

You must have Teamspeak to join. This is non- negotiable. We ask that you be at least sixteen (16) years of age or higher. We also ask that you be relatively calm on voice chat and just use common sense on a consistent basis. No asshats. Once you're in, you're involved in a community that stretches far outside of this game, so you'll meet a lot of cool people and get to see what online gaming has to offer.

Chyler

Re: House Valdyr

Post by Chyler » 14 Mar 2014, 02:14

Hey all. I am just dropping in and saying hey. I have been apart of this house for several months and I don't regret it. They are cool and laid back and we all have a good time. So why don't you come and check us out 1

LordTirthalion

Re: House Valdyr

Post by LordTirthalion » 09 Apr 2014, 12:28

Very cool logo. I am very much a fan of wolves. I liked what I read here and would like to see you guys in game. Hoping LIF harbors a very great community, even if we're all after each other's throats. :D

Return to Guild Recruitment