watch out

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Golath

watch out

Post by Golath » 24 Nov 2017, 05:33

A warning to all fellow cities, guilds, an small group players a user of the name of Galrik. He was just removed from a city have being found out stealing 2 horses, several black smiths tools an ores, as well large amount of high tiered food. When confronted why he was in several discords seeking a new guild due to the reason of "its dead on thanksgiving an its 5AM" with possibly the goal to steal form others. he attempted to lie an flee with his stolen goods but was fuck down "sadly a horse had to be slain" he did this to this group but one before as well taking weapons, a horse an several grades of food.
A warning of his man do not let him in your group unless your willing to part with all your valuables. he was last seen in Cell 23 of the NA server

Galrik
True Believer

Re: watch out

Post by Galrik » 24 Nov 2017, 06:51

That's funny because that's not how I remember any of that story going.

Golath

Post by Golath » 24 Nov 2017, 15:05

Welcome @Galrik to Apollo. Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone and join in the conversation. If you are an Apollo member or recruit who needs permissions changed, please contact Kayadine . (You can find him on the list on the right or @kayadine) Please note that this chat is NOT PC or editted for content. If you would rather direct your questions to an officer in private chat, any Apollo Council member should be able to handle your request.
Galrik - Today at 11:44 PM
Hello
CrimsonQueen - Today at 11:45 PM
Yo Yo
Galrik - Today at 11:46 PM
Is this guild active?
CrimsonQueen - Today at 11:46 PM
Yup a lot of us are playing LIF atm so Chat HERE is quiet xD
Galrik - Today at 11:46 PM
You guys use teamspeak?
CrimsonQueen - Today at 11:48 PM
No, we use the Voice chat here
Galrik - Today at 11:48 PM
Looks pretty dead.
CrimsonQueen - Today at 11:49 PM
It's thanksgiving and almost 5am for me

seems like it to me

Galrik
True Believer

Post by Galrik » 24 Nov 2017, 15:51

English doesn't seem to be your first language, but let me tell my side of this story. I was indeed trying to leave the guild Vanguard and was looking for a different guild as Vanguard is actually just a guild with 100+ members and isn't really organized in any sense, but I'm not here to trash talk them. So yes I was indeed looking around discord for another guild to move on to, I think that is pretty common in most MMO's? Maybe in this one it's not common to look for a more organized group of people who you are going to be spending your time with. Also about all the items I had in my inventory when this guild decided to kill me when I logged in last night, I am a blacksmith/forger and I do need crucibles/tongs and blacksmithing hammers to do my job for anywhere I go, and I don't understand this theory that I had two horses? I was riding one but I did not have another horse on me, also I supposedly had ore on me? Well I did not have ore on me, don't know why I would carry ore on me, I think even a dumb person would rather carry bars or ingots than ore. Nice try there and yes a horse did have to be killed because as these people were killing me I proceed to dismount my horse and stand next to it as I asked them in discord voice chat why they were attacking me and no one responded, so they killed the horse for whatever reason as I wasn't even on it anymore at this point, then they surrounded me and killed me, called me a thief for having food, and tools for my trade. Now that's my side of the story, also for clarification I have never been down to Grid 23, don't know who told you that, Also I have had many members message me from Vanguard apologizing to me for killing me for no reason as I was just trying to leave the guild, now they feel like the same will happen to them if they try to leave as well.

Golath

Post by Golath » 25 Nov 2017, 00:09

you are aware your last group lost a horse that you told us "found alone with a dead guy from a wolf next to it" an when asked about the guild request an asking to yield you stalled to jump the walls an try to mount up with not one set of tools but several, an a heavy stack of 50 food of high quality food, including another horse and other goods. that horse belonging to the guild's master there is not much to say a thief is a thief.

Sweetsage

Post by Sweetsage » 25 Nov 2017, 17:22

The guild Vanguard is not a reliable source for information. When I asked you all questions about your guild I was given lies by your leaders that your members corrected right there on the spot.

So given your reputation of being untruthful I won't believe what news comes from your guild.

Post by 350690615 » 10 Dec 2017, 02:28

This is statement from a member of guild Tofu, a trading neighborhood very next to Vanguard.
We are being threaten by an alliance formed by LR , RES and Vanguard.
They (guild LR at our northwest , Vanguard was with them but the LR done the dirty work) raided our lands and forced us join them and paying tribute to them every week!
When we try to refuse we are told will be clear out from this region.
Then in the last few hours we surprisely heard they are spreading rumors about us across the community to discredit us.
WE ARE NOT WAR GUILD WE NEVER KILL ANYBODY UNLESS FIGHTING THEM BACK!
Beware of this alliance , they are not friendly in the north land. And they are using every dirty ways.
We are not the first victim of rumors.

Agathon

Post by Agathon » 20 Dec 2017, 21:40

350690615 wrote:This is statement from a member of guild Tofu, a trading neighborhood very next to Vanguard.
We are being threaten by an alliance formed by LR , RES and Vanguard.
They (guild LR at our northwest , Vanguard was with them but the LR done the dirty work) raided our lands and forced us join them and paying tribute to them every week!
When we try to refuse we are told will be clear out from this region.
Then in the last few hours we surprisely heard they are spreading rumors about us across the community to discredit us.
WE ARE NOT WAR GUILD WE NEVER KILL ANYBODY UNLESS FIGHTING THEM BACK!
Beware of this alliance , they are not friendly in the north land. And they are using every dirty ways.
We are not the first victim of rumors.

Indeed,

Vanguard is a joke of unorganized dimwits.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics