Hyperion Extends Thanks to Arkhaya Alliance

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Cian
Alpha Tester

Hyperion Extends Thanks to Arkhaya Alliance

Post by Cian » 24 Dec 2017, 03:52

Honored Enemies,

We extend to you our thanks and congratulations for a good fight during judgement hour today. It was good to fight a foe with roughly equal numbers and it is a shame that the servers were not up to the challenge of our clash.

It was good fun and while we took some losses, we achieved at least some of our objectives. Enjoy the free gear. You fought hard for it and earned your kills.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

MrErad

Re: Hyperion Extends Thanks to Arkhaya Alliance

Post by MrErad » 24 Dec 2017, 04:43

Yep was fun stuff. Losing the house hurts but what made it worse was the performance :( Good fight and sneaky moves with the bear traps .

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 24 Dec 2017, 05:01

Thanks. I appreciate your honest and friendly response. I don't think losing that house hurt as much as we were hoping it would, but it was the biggest target and time was not on our side. Your kill zone was well made and I don't think we will be going up that side anymore :)

Merry Christmas to your alliance. I hope that one day we will have the opportunity to see what our combined forces to do standing side by side rather than opposite sides.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

Dellmont
Zealous Believer

Post by Dellmont » 24 Dec 2017, 05:38

It was a good fight and a lot of fun. I look forward to when the servers can hold up to fights like that and bigger. Arkhaya Authority extends a Happy Holidays to you and all of yours on that side of the line as well

Sebille01
Zealous Believer

Post by Sebille01 » 24 Dec 2017, 05:47

yeh it was a fun fight, being in the scrap on the south side just next to your wall against you SL shield wall boys was great

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 24 Dec 2017, 05:57

Dellmont or somone next to him on the wall scored a head shot on me :( I repaid the favor with a crossbow bolt to the arm. His shot was far more effective though, I lost 60 HP in one hit. Brutal!
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

Koala
True Believer

Post by Koala » 24 Dec 2017, 06:09

Good fighting, ladies & gents!

It was a spectacular turnout on both sides, with many examples of power and glory. Lovely to see our honored enemies extending well-wishes and nodding in respect; consider the noble gestures returned, absolutely. How very exciting to see all our soldiers on the battlefield tonight!

Happy holidays from the Kingdom of Hawkstone to everyone, friend and foe alike. Stay safe this season, LiFers.

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 24 Dec 2017, 06:10

Cian wrote:Thanks. I appreciate your honest and friendly response. I don't think losing that house hurt as much as we were hoping it would, but it was the biggest target and time was not on our side. Your kill zone was well made and I don't think we will be going up that side anymore :)

Merry Christmas to your alliance. I hope that one day we will have the opportunity to see what our combined forces to do standing side by side rather than opposite sides.

I will say one thing you guys are giving me a run for my money in the village design. Every test I'm wondering whats going to work what will fail etc.

Sebille01
Zealous Believer

Post by Sebille01 » 24 Dec 2017, 06:34

well spose thats a good thing then, tests are always good. Just hope this war does not go on forever and eventually peace can happen. Imagine what could happen with a united south lands but just the dreams of a lowly herbalist

Rohaan
Devoted Believer

Post by Rohaan » 24 Dec 2017, 06:56

Thank you for your Appreciation of the Bear Traps, we at the Crowed Republic of the Silver Sun live to please. Happy Holidays to our Honored Opponents. Glory and Honor the the South East

Sir Rohaan Zodicus
Knight of the Crowned Republic of the Silver Sun
Garrison Captain

Kentalis

Post by Kentalis » 24 Dec 2017, 07:15

Cheers from Wessex!

When the server wasn't setting itself on fire, it was fun and enjoyable. You guys did some work with that cross-fire towards the 30 minute mark.

Let's hope we have some more great fight's between us before this is all over, one way or another. Merry Christmas to everyone, friend or foe, who plays this wonderful, often buggy mess of a game with us!

Make sure to drive safe for the holidays.

Rohaan
Devoted Believer

Post by Rohaan » 24 Dec 2017, 08:21

One day the Northern Zergs will try to push south and they will find battle hardened warriors

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Post by Hawks » 24 Dec 2017, 21:14

Merry Xmas to all! :beer:

http://www.silversunrepublic.com
The Originators of Practical Roleplay

Branscum

Post by Branscum » 25 Dec 2017, 03:52

As mentioned before, beside the lag issues. It was a great fight all around. Your numbers in the beginning were staggering. Watching your forces set up in the beginning put a smile on my face because I knew it was going to be a hell'of'a battle.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to both sides, hope you enjoy and stay safe.! :beer:

Koala
True Believer

Post by Koala » 25 Dec 2017, 16:00

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Falluja

Post by Falluja » 29 Dec 2017, 05:53

Cian wrote:Thanks. I appreciate your honest and friendly response. I don't think losing that house hurt as much as we were hoping it would, but it was the biggest target and time was not on our side. Your kill zone was well made and I don't think we will be going up that side anymore :)

+1 to forming a temporary alliance one judgement hour to sack some northern city. That would rock.

Sebille01
Zealous Believer

Post by Sebille01 » 29 Dec 2017, 10:09

Yeh it would be amazing if the South marched North

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics