Looking for an active guild

Guilds in Life is Feudal: Your Own

Rooksterguy

Looking for an active guild

Post by Rooksterguy » 22 Dec 2017, 12:21

Hello all,

Canadian player here, EST. Fairly new and have been server hopping trying to find a home.
I tend to lean towards hunting, farming and carpentry.
I would like to have my own land but actively participate in a community developement.
Still learning the ropes but I think it would be much more enjoyable in a guild.

I would prefer one with an active male/female mix using discord. Having both genders playing makes it far more realistic in RP situations.

I look forward to hearing from those who think could provide a good home.

Mccutcheont8002

Re: Looking for an active guild

Post by Mccutcheont8002 » 01 Jan 2018, 12:07

Have you found a guild and server yet to call home? If not I'm a new player as well and I'm looking to get something started on the server I just joined.

JacobIC
Zealous Believer

Re: Looking for an active guild

Post by JacobIC » 17 Feb 2018, 04:12

hey man sounds like we'd be a good fit for you. Still a fresh group on a fresh server. building fast and having fun. I have 6000+ hrs in game so I would be able to help you learn anything else. take a look at what I have to offer and feel free to hit me up with any questions

T.S.P.R. (NA)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/_TSPR

"The Senate and People of Rome"

The group's symbolism and the main focal points are similar to the organized and professional expansion tactics of the Roman war machine.

General membership is open, however remember, we are all here to enjoy the game, but never at the expense of T.S.P.R. We encourage other groups to join under T.S.P.R. If you and your group do decide to join T.S.P.R. this must be declared ahead of receiving citizenship, otherwise it will fall on that groups leadership, and all the members will be reviewed and demoted to general membership. (does not matter what the circumstances are)

TEAM WORK : there is no room or reason for anything else in T.S.P.R.

MEMBERS: general membership is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in-game!

MEMBERSHIP OFFERS:
-Live close to the city limits
-Work in the city
-Accumulate wealth
-Serve as a soldier

CITIZENSHIP: Becoming Roman will greatly improve your game play with the group/game by showing the group that you have not only committed to the group's ideas and principles, you have put them into practice for T.S.P.R. Becoming Roman also opens the doors for a more in-depth experience into T.S.P.R. and therefore the game! Now you can take part in the vast politics, organization, and of course, retain the respect of the members for what you have given to the group

CITIZENSHIP ALSO OFFERS:

All the rights of a members
Live in Rome
Apply for business license
Apply to be an Officer
Apply to be a Diplomat
Apply for administration positions
Apply for land ownership
Hire members or other Citizens
Request audience with Senate
Vote in referendums

CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENTS 18+ AND any ONE of the following:
-2 active weeks game time (2 weeks, in-game daily, 1 hr min.)
-Major contribution to any state works
-Major political contribution
-Major military contribution
-Length of military service

If you are interested in becoming a citizen of Rome (Roman), YOU will have to Contact Jonny

LEADERSHIP ROLES:

Ever wanted to step up and be part of group leadership structured for something larger than one person? how about T.S.P.R. In leadership roles, be ready to meet the requirements and put them into practice, show that you have put the group's principles into practice, and it's yours! (leadership is reviewed every 3 months!)

If you are interested in becoming a Leader of Rome (Roman), YOU will have to Contact Jonny,

Any consideration of LEADERSHIP ONLY should meet the minimum requirements:

-Served in the military (2 weeks, in-game daily, 1 hr min.)
-Roman citizen
-General knowledge and use of Steam Groups
-General knowledge and use of Google Docs / Sheets (capable & will use)
-General knowledge and use of Trello (main source of information sharing)
-General knowledge and use of Discord

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/_TSPR

https://discord.gg/KsDvybz

Return to Guild Recruitment