Bug: Launcher makes my internet freeze

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Lennypersson648

Bug: Launcher makes my internet freeze

Post by Lennypersson648 » 13 Jan 2018, 17:26

So since thursday i had something weird happen to my pc and i im 99% sure it has to do with the launcher since this only happens when i turn open the launcher.

So the moment my launcher is open it makes my internet freeze for about 3 seconds then it goes back to normal and after 10 seconds it freezes again. I have unistalled the game after that i reinstalled the game but still its the same problem. The moment i close my launcher my internet goes back to normal. I have played other online games today and i my internet didn't freeze thats why i am 99% certain it has to do with launcher. Is this a known bug or is it just me who has this problem?

Arrakis

Re: Bug: Launcher makes my internet freeze

Post by Arrakis » 13 Jan 2018, 19:45

It's relatively common problem. You may solve it by toggling P2P in the launcher or by using VPN. If that won't work, let us know.

Jayteeworld

Post by Jayteeworld » 13 Jan 2018, 20:21

I am having the same issue, however the internet goes out completely and I have to do a full system reboot, just to hopefully get the internet back... It mainly works fine on the first update, however the second update it stops at 816mb, however today it wouldn't do the first one without crashing.

Jayteeworld

Post by Jayteeworld » 13 Jan 2018, 20:54

File even with a vpn, even with toggling P2P, even while rebooting, reinstalling, still... doesnt work, my subscription expires tomorrow, and i haven't been able to play in a week because of this... Not sure if I want to play now...
Attachments
what the heck man.png
what the heck man.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1869 times

Return to General Discussion