The treachery of Arkhaya

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Kentalis

The treachery of Arkhaya

Post by Kentalis » 14 Jan 2018, 10:03

As everyone know's, Arkhaya and Hyperion have been at war since this version of the MMO went up. When Feudal Union declared war on Hyperion, and the server responded by going to war with Feudal Union, we put aside Arkhaya and attacked Goons during a JH. Arkhaya showed up and helped defend goons, and thus, plans were made to attack Arkhaya the next week, as they were interfering with our involvement in the server war.

The next week came, and Spectre Legion and Longfellow's were leveled. Talks began almost immediately after between myself and Dellmont, Arkhaya's council representative from Ravenhold, to speak of peace, initiated by myself.

During our meetings, we got close to hammering out a peace agreement, and agreed to many concessions in the interest of peace. In these chats he mentioned specifically that Arkhaya had no plans to attack Hyperion the next Judgement Hour. Proof will be provided below. We couldn't hammer out a set-in-stone peace agreement for today, but the cease-fire that he asked for, saying it would be a "Good starting point", was agreed to, and we made plans to mobilize our armies elsewhere, on their promises of peace. The last three days, when trying to get confirmation of that truce, I was ignored. Today, when reaching out to Uhtred and Deeds, high-ranking member and council member of Arkhaya respectively, I was given no answer.

Judgement hour came and, to nobodies surprise, Arkhaya launched a full assault on Hyperion, attacking two of our vassals and a force of Hyperion soldiers trying to reinforce our Garrison while our armies were away. This was, keep in mind, during active peace talks and many statements regarding peace this Judgement Hour. They managed to destroy a gatehouse and several wall sections, as well as several tree's and a flax harvest.

Arkhaya's excuse? They couldn't come to an agreement on the peace treaty, so their promise of a truce during this judgement hour, which was itself put in place in case peace took longer to negotiate than expected, was retracted, without telling us of course. Rather than approach us and say peace was not an option, they left it on the table so they could mislead us and catch us unaware.

I caution anyone going forward into making arrangements with these Oathbreakers, and I have asked our allies to help us hold them accountable. There can be no peace with those who do not possess honor.

https://imgur.com/a/XoS6B

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=646

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: The treachery of Arkhaya

Post by Krevente » 14 Jan 2018, 14:36

Now we know where they stand.

Sebille01
Zealous Believer

Post by Sebille01 » 14 Jan 2018, 15:48

can not let this treachery go unpunished, with what they did to one of our allied guilds deserves retribution

Mike55520

Post by Mike55520 » 14 Jan 2018, 17:02

There are some things about this that do not track. I will address them here.

1) No decision was ever made for an official Ceasefire. You simply hounded several AA leaders into discussing it and you assumed it was official even after being told that Cian alone was our point of contact, and would be the only one with the final word, and no one else, words from Cian Himself. The only Ceasefire that was agreed on was between hyperion and stonehammer, and that was made without the approval of the alliance, And Definitely did not include anyone except Stonehammer and its vassals. As far as im aware, that also expired on Friday.

Had an official agreement been actually made, it would be honored, and any who broke it would be in deep shit. Your own 'proof' sheds doubt on this, because dellmont left you with literally "nothing has been decided".

2)Your friends were scouting out AA claims an hour before JH, as well as killing workers in AA territory before JH. This shows that you were not expecting a ceasefire. This sounds like business as usual, and not the actions of someone expecting no hostility.

3) Im not sure if the official forum or the Reddit post came first, or if you are the same individual, but the Reddit post was posted by someone who is already made a name for themselves trying to make backroom deals behind peoples backs.

4) At its core this is an issue of poor communication on both sides, and really highlights a need to revisit how both sides deal with external politics.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 14 Jan 2018, 18:31

I will make one post and only one. Then I will never look at this thread again because I'm not going to waste my time in debate that you will use to salvage your public image.

At every turn Arkaya lies, dissembles, misdirects, wastes times, debates, and drags its feet on everything. Every fair offer is ignored, the only ones that are not ignored are ones that have a loophole that they've found that they can use to attack us and still cling to their fictitious e-honor.

We've tried limiting negotiations to two people. We've tried limiting negotiations to one person. I don't talk to Arkaya. I talk to Stonehammer who is NOT part of Arkaya anymore at least in name, their actions appears to say otherwise.

We have literally bent over backwards trying to be fair with your alliance while you sit in your Roleplay counsel and debate a course of action like a high school debate club that never reaches a resolution on anything.

If you want to negotiate with anyone, negotiate with Kentalis. I'm not wasting my time with any of you anymore.

Your leadership is so false and so full of crap, that you've instituted a policy of muting anyone whose opinions stray from the party line in your discord. You even had your members posting memes about "McCarthyism" in the public portions of Arkaya discord.

So before you come to accuse Hyperion of having communication issues, you should probably start scooping the dog crap in your own backyard before you complain about how ours looks.

I will not be making any more posts here nor reading any other comments. If you wish to reach me feel free to DM me on discord. I'll be sure to direct you to the person assigned to Arkaya for negotiations.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 14 Jan 2018, 18:47

Cian wrote:I will make one post and only one. Then I will never look at this thread again because I'm not going to waste my time in debate that you will use to salvage your public image.

At every turn Arkaya lies, dissembles, misdirects, wastes times, debates, and drags its feet on everything. Every fair offer is ignored, the only ones that are not ignored are ones that have a loophole that they've found that they can use to attack us and still cling to their fictitious e-honor.

We've tried limiting negotiations to two people. We've tried limiting negotiations to one person. I don't talk to Arkaya. I talk to Stonehammer who is NOT part of Arkaya anymore at least in name, their actions appears to say otherwise.

We have literally bent over backwards trying to be fair with your alliance while you sit in your Roleplay counsel and debate a course of action like a high school debate club that never reaches a resolution on anything.

If you want to negotiate with anyone, negotiate with Kentalis. I'm not wasting my time with any of you anymore.

Your leadership is so false and so full of crap, that you've instituted a policy of muting anyone whose opinions stray from the party line in your discord. You even had your members posting memes about "McCarthyism" in the public portions of Arkaya discord.

So before you come to accuse Hyperion of having communication issues, you should probably start scooping the dog crap in your own backyard before you complain about how ours looks.

I will not be making any more posts here nor reading any other comments. If you wish to reach me feel free to DM me on discord. I'll be sure to direct you to the person assigned to Arkaya for negotiations.

Uh oh Cian spreading more lies to save the Hyperion image. How about all your offers involved turning on Spectre Legion in some form. The back door deals with Stonehammers & trying to split the rest of the alliance

You've had the terms since week two of this game. Yet every time you come to the table a new hostile settlement is placed in our territories. You even had people scouting out alliance bases right before JH.

Every section of our proposal was violated but Hyperion does whats best for it then cries on the forums when it doesn't get its way. Next time Cian you might want to work on your reading comprehension instead of assuming there is a cease fire in place or agreement made. No one came back to you saying there was one in place.

Beware of the boogeyman Cian.

P.S. Its kind of amusing to think you know what goes on in our comms.

Hathar
True Believer

Post by Hathar » 14 Jan 2018, 18:52

heres the great part you openly acknowledge a cease fire with stone hammer and their vassals?????

wait longfellows were stonehammer vassals......... so longfellows "got leveled as you say" but wait "there was no one there and they laughed about it?"

So wait you broke a pact that you made with stonehammer and then wonder why they hit occ in jh???? Wow genius.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 14 Jan 2018, 19:14

NoCaresGiven wrote:heres the great part you openly acknowledge a cease fire with stone hammer and their vassals?????

wait longfellows were stonehammer vassals......... so longfellows "got leveled as you say" but wait "there was no one there and they laughed about it?"

So wait you broke a pact that you made with stonehammer and then wonder why they hit occ in jh???? Wow genius.

GG not having a clue what you are talking about. As you can see, Longfellows were not part of the agreement.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn80/deghnuke/Ceasefire%201.png
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Braingkk

Post by Braingkk » 14 Jan 2018, 19:30

Cian wrote:I will make one post and only one. Then I will never look at this thread again

And so I said my farewells to the voice and point of contact I had grown used to hearing.

40 minutes later...

Cian wrote:GG not having a clue what you are talking about. As you can see, Longfellows were not part of the agreement.

ALL PRAISE THE SUN!!!!! He lives!!

Hathar
True Believer

Post by Hathar » 14 Jan 2018, 20:27

why post on behalf of cain. We keep telling yall we dont want peace at al lbut you keep trying to negotiate it i wonder why that is we gave you terms you refused those terms. after that there is no peace see how simple that is?? a 3 year old can undertsand that how is it all of you cant???

Kentalis

Post by Kentalis » 14 Jan 2018, 21:22

NoCaresGiven wrote:why post on behalf of cain. We keep telling yall we dont want peace at al lbut you keep trying to negotiate it i wonder why that is we gave you terms you refused those terms. after that there is no peace see how simple that is?? a 3 year old can undertsand that how is it all of you cant???

Is....is this English?

Peace is impossible now. This is about telling the rest of the server how scummy Arkhaya are. You guy's will get what's coming.

AgentZer0
Zealous Believer

Post by AgentZer0 » 14 Jan 2018, 22:01

:beer:

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 14 Jan 2018, 22:39

Kentalis wrote:
NoCaresGiven wrote:why post on behalf of cain. We keep telling yall we dont want peace at al lbut you keep trying to negotiate it i wonder why that is we gave you terms you refused those terms. after that there is no peace see how simple that is?? a 3 year old can undertsand that how is it all of you cant???

Is....is this English?

Peace is impossible now. This is about telling the rest of the server how scummy Arkhaya are. You guy's will get what's coming.

Really? Only scummy group is Hyperion. Keep up with the backdoor deals.

Kentalis

Post by Kentalis » 15 Jan 2018, 18:32

MrEradSL wrote:
Kentalis wrote:

Is....is this English?

Really? Only scummy group is Hyperion. Keep up with the backdoor deals.

That's pretty funny. I come here with pictures, proof, and a story, and all you can say is "No, it's really Hyperion who are scummy".

At the end of the day, you guys attacked someone during ongoing peace negotiations that were being discussed in good faith. Nothing you say or do will change that.

Jhuseby

Post by Jhuseby » 16 Jan 2018, 00:43

Arkhaya just likes getting their shit pushed in. It really is simple, a 3 year old could understand.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics