Customer Service

General discussion about Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Goodbadugly98

Customer Service

Post by Goodbadugly98 » 18 Jan 2018, 04:05

Image 1: https://imgur.com/yRqXMu3
Image 2: https://imgur.com/9SBHF4T

I would like to Inform people that are thinking of buying this game that you shouldn't, don't take the chance that you might not like it, especially considering the fact the area you spawn after leaving newbie Island is Completely Devoid of people, social interaction and or trees,
So you may ask well did you request a refund, which indeed I did, and I very politely asked to be granted a refund in the case that I had barely played (probably not even an hour of game time). I was expecting a go ahead on the refund because It's only fair, but instead all I got was an automated response by a robot named ted, See for yourself at attached image 1
LIF R1.png
I thought wow that was fast considering that took less than a minute for customer service to "carefully examine my case", and to as well deny me a request because I used my ticket to actually go and experience the game is truly cheap.
So I decided to see if it was a robot and sent a fake request and found it quite hilarious indeed to see the great customer support "staff" had sent the same response in the same amount of time. see attached image 2
LIF R2.png
So far This experience made me think the development team of this game is truly as cheap and cash grabbing as EA or any one of those P2W app game companies, but you can rectify your actions by granting me a refund and earn back some respect since I know people do play and enjoy this game.

Saxxon

Re: Customer Service

Post by Saxxon » 18 Jan 2018, 04:36

You are aware that everybody that does enjoy and play this game has had the same experience as you when they first port over to the main game world?

You probably spawned in one of the desert regions. You can see your location by looking on the map.

Due to the scale of the world and it's size it takes over 3 hours to completely cross the map on foot. 15 minutes usually doesn't get you very far when traveling across the world.

There are many trees, people and social interactions all throughout the game world. A good place to head to is the center of the map at 25. It is a trade hub and is visited regularly by a large number of people.

Goodbadugly98

Re: Customer Service

Post by Goodbadugly98 » 18 Jan 2018, 05:19

Your statement has nothing to do with what this post is over, I simply want a refund for the game, which is fair considering I haven't even played over an hour, and I don't find wandering the desert for hours enjoyable, I would just like a refund, and some semblance of customer support that isn't a robot

Return to General Discussion