[MMO] Friday’s Hottest Patch (0.11.4.1)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Friday’s Hottest Patch (0.11.4.1)

Post by Arrakis » 27 Jan 2018, 03:03

Life is Feudal: MMO

Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.4.1):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Gathering plant fiber now grants a random amount of fiber per gathering action (1 to 5)
  • Sling ammo gathering now grants a random amount of ammo per gathering action (1 to 15)
  • Changed stair module collision mesh, which should address some exploits with stacking stairs on top of each other
  • Luck effects from different types of sources (jewelry, blessings and 5 ingredient foods) now have separate effect slots and stack separately
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a recently discovered item dupe with trade carts and their inventories - this should fix server crashes related to this dupe
  • Fixed a texture streaming client crash
  • Fixed automatic unequip of broken tools and weapons
  • Corrected some textures and materials
  • Added more useful data to the client logs related to material and texture errors
— The team

Painterpuppets

Re: [MMO] Friday’s Hottest Patch (0.11.4.1)

Post by Painterpuppets » 27 Jan 2018, 03:12

Can you think about it and update it later?

Atruin
True Believer

Post by Atruin » 27 Jan 2018, 03:13

lol really... you call this a fix... gathering plants and stone shouldnt have been messed with at all it was fine. and now Fixed automatic unequip of broken tools and weapons wtf... how is that an issue.... means we spend less time trying to do other pointless task instead of just equiping and moving on now we have to take it off and waste more time... yall are seriously trying to ruin this game...

Ulrik
Devoted Believer

Post by Ulrik » 27 Jan 2018, 04:05

Unless we can control quality of what is gathered by choosing the ground we gather on, this is still horribly broken. I can understand creating a system designed to keep players from auto-gathering (not agree but understand as this game is VERY grindy already), but this will break the game. New players who have not leveled anything yet will quit. Cooking, herbalism, farming or anything else nature's lore related will be so hard to level to any reasonable or useful point no one will play the game long enough to know this really is a pretty awesome game. Making the game so hard and so grindy no one wants to play anymore is hopefully not the goal with this kind of "fix."

--Ulrik Vanirsson

New Features and Tweaks:
[list]
[*] Gathering plant fiber now grants a random amount of fiber per gathering action (1 to 5)
[*] Sling ammo gathering now grants a random amount of ammo per gathering action (1 to 15)
[/quote]

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 27 Jan 2018, 04:14

I'm glad for these changes, thanks guys. It makes more sense.

Can you please take a look at these quality numbers and confirm whether they jive or not : http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/melee-hit ... 0/#p136289 ?
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Mj12268
True Believer

Post by Mj12268 » 27 Jan 2018, 04:16

Just had my 4 new people quit cause they dont want to spend hours gathering from diffrent spots thanks guys! you have destroyed the game for anyone looking to do anything farming related as it will take farrrr to much time to raise NL and farming :Bravo:

Shareazza_28

Post by Shareazza_28 » 27 Jan 2018, 04:24

its a step forward from the other patch thank you for listening to the community and responding so fast. I'm sure you'll find a happy medium with this new gathering system.

:) :)

One other thing can you make higher skill lvls find only high mats
90 farming only find 70+ items
to help people wanting to stay at high skill and feel its worth the grind

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 27 Jan 2018, 05:07

Mj12268 wrote:Just had my 4 new people quit cause they dont want to spend hours gathering from diffrent spots thanks guys! you have destroyed the game for anyone looking to do anything farming related as it will take farrrr to much time to raise NL and farming :Bravo:

And they just made it better for a bunch of us!

Bye! No hard feelings :)
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Lrisvold

Post by Lrisvold » 27 Jan 2018, 05:11

Here is an IDEA why don't y"all do something about all these Chinese who bully every single person in a particular area. I like competition and all but damn I mean come on giant clan vs 5/10 man clans wtf David and Goliath going on here I don't have the Alpha and Omega.

Jathos

Post by Jathos » 27 Jan 2018, 05:11

To the people whining about the grind - this is a game to play for years, not max stats and lvls in the first week of playing. Work on making a home and a life - not auto gather / auto attack to boost stats so you can be uber this or that.

To the Devs - keep up the hard work, I've loved this game for years on YO and I love the MMO version even more. Can't wait to see where we are in 1 year and beyond. I wouldn't be sad if you slowed it down even more or hide the earning value of skills so people weren't so focused on it and just made the things they needed and at some point you'd just know how to do other things..not "Ohh I need to make 300 handles until I can make a practice sword because I get .001 carpentry" etc.

:beer:

~Jathos

upinu

Post by upinu » 27 Jan 2018, 05:14

lol, who patch's there game on a Friday evening in winter while people are in doors???? These Guys do it like a Boss lol, and a patch to "fix" some of the things that are working,,, lol

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 27 Jan 2018, 05:21

Lrisvold wrote:Here is an IDEA why don't y"all do something about all these Chinese who bully every single person in a particular area. I like competition and all but damn I mean come on giant clan vs 5/10 man clans wtf David and Goliath going on here I don't have the Alpha and Omega.

:ROFL:

MyMyC89

Post by MyMyC89 » 27 Jan 2018, 06:45

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

This so called patch has a 90% success rate if your goal is to break your game and remain helpless as far as a fix. We have been spending over 12 hours looking for a solution to FIX this patch with no luck or assistance from the Launcher Dev Team.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Thesweetguy

Post by Thesweetguy » 27 Jan 2018, 08:03

Still did not fix the map from Crashing my computer, also crashes when the store loads still Not taking off all my security so I can get all my debit numbers/credit cards hacked from online purchases which I paid for those consumables to have for startup and still can not use. either give me the money back or give me what I paid for!
The game it's self is amazing! I love the new updates but you just need to fix the map and store crash or no cash coming in for you.
Last edited by Thesweetguy on 28 Jan 2018, 04:00, edited 1 time in total.

Vindicar

Post by Vindicar » 27 Jan 2018, 08:17

As usual only the angry macroers yells that the game is gonna die.

"yeah already 4 friends left cuz of your fix !"
Lol not really gamers are they ?

Seriously.... voicing concern is okay (it's actually the point of a forum) but don't you guys know something else than threat or insults to express yourself ?
Pathetic, sad and getting old.
Fucking grow up guys.

Thesweetguy

Post by Thesweetguy » 27 Jan 2018, 08:23

Jathos wrote:To the people whining about the grind - this is a game to play for years, not max stats and lvls in the first week of playing. Work on making a home and a life - not auto gather / auto attack to boost stats so you can be uber this or that.

To the Devs - keep up the hard work, I've loved this game for years on YO and I love the MMO version even more. Can't wait to see where we are in 1 year and beyond. I wouldn't be sad if you slowed it down even more or hide the earning value of skills so people weren't so focused on it and just made the things they needed and at some point you'd just know how to do other things..not "Ohh I need to make 300 handles until I can make a practice sword because I get .001 carpentry" etc.

:beer:
:shock: Being "LONG" is not always good my friend lmao
~Jathos

Thesweetguy

Post by Thesweetguy » 27 Jan 2018, 08:51

Vindicar wrote:As usual only the angry macroers yells that the game is gonna die.

"yeah already 4 friends left cuz of your fix !"
Lol not really gamers are they ?

Seriously.... voicing concern is okay (it's actually the point of a forum) but don't you guys know something else than threat or insults to express yourself ?
Pathetic, sad and getting old.
Fucking grow up guys.

Dont forget about the Chinese Gang Bang the one guy said he was involved in .... :twisted:

Barlin
True Believer

Post by Barlin » 27 Jan 2018, 09:19

Sorry but this "fix" isn t good enough. It is not only the amount of plant fibers, it is also the quality.
Why does it always have to be random ? why not a simple increase to 5 plant-fiber drops per action ?

I bought life is feudal in 2015. When u guys asked the community for help with the translation, I helped. When I got free access to the closed beta I didn t use it and instead bought a package. I spent 100-200 Euro on this game to support this game-project.

But I have to say, the game is getting worse and worse. I am really disappointed. :sorry:

What is ur goal here ?
Making people spend more time grinding materials and xp ? If so, why ? Because noone likes to grind stuff...
Last edited by Barlin on 27 Jan 2018, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.

Ombror

Post by Ombror » 27 Jan 2018, 09:22

sorry, but still a crap... Why gathering material is still a random material with random quality ???

if i need fibers, that means that i need fibers ! not random ammos + randoms flint stones... and if i choose a soil Q100, it's not to get random quality that should be sometimes Q70.

Nobody use your system because it's totaly stupid and unrealistic. Nobody wants to loose hours getting useless stuff.

Your have 3 choices i my opinion :

1- get this system in place and everybody will stop playing (it's already the case, all our alliance have lost from 30 to 80% people in each guild, because of lags, crash, no new features and this type of stupid patch)

2- get the old system in place and we will all have lost a precious time changing what works well instead of adding usefull content to the game

3- get the new system in place, but let quality be = to soil quality + separate fibers/ammos and flint stones.

People won't stay on the game because they are FORCED to stay with more grinding. They will stay if they are MOTIVATED by interesting content, objectives...

Please, stop loosing your time (and ours) modifying actual game mechanics, but keep working on new features : religions, buildings, sieges, events, natives, stability, lags, optimization, regional buildings skins, IB arenas 1v1 / 3v3 / 5v5 with ranking and/or prices... what else ???

ps: please give us back the beatifull skin of icons (buff + actions bar) and remove the horrible ones that your 8 years old son have drawed with paint.bmp ...

Grimpenripper

Post by Grimpenripper » 27 Jan 2018, 09:54

Ombror wrote:bla
blabla
blabla

NL was the ONLY skill you could level afk.
You lazy special snowflakes are now pushed out of your fekin comfort zone and have to work for your skill, like ANY other profession too.

Deal with it, no more AFK plant fiber farmings.

Mikeyontherocks

Post by Mikeyontherocks » 27 Jan 2018, 11:35

This makes me puke :bad: im on Buyan server and it wont even stay up for 24 hours and they make changes to NL... WTFH. :crazy: The launcher and game crashing constantly must not be important. :evil: Getting those dollars out of your pocket for power hours while you try to level NL that was changed just for a profit gain. Oh thats if the server stays up you can use them :shock:. What else can we fix that isn't broken....hhhmmm well there is still people playing this game maybe we can get them to leave with all the unbroken things we can fix. This mmo needs to be free to play with all the BS that comes with playing it. Heard today the games price went to 60$ from 30$. If you dont see what they are doing here your BLIND. 8-)

now continue to insult each other while they take your $$$$$$$$$

KaCaTuK
True Believer

Post by KaCaTuK » 27 Jan 2018, 11:50

Кода будет исправен клайм ?Лучше добавлять всякую хуйню,которая нравится только дебилам и извращенцам, чем чинить
нужные в игре вещи.Сука уже месяц не работает,что за хуйня ?Ну суки идите нахуй,больше нечего тут писать

KaCaTuK
True Believer

Post by KaCaTuK » 27 Jan 2018, 12:03

Уже месяц не пашет,команды не пашут
Attachments
Разрабы дебилы.jpg
Такая херня и в игре
Разрабы дебилы.jpg (167.22 KiB) Viewed 20798 times

KaCaTuK
True Believer

Post by KaCaTuK » 27 Jan 2018, 12:08

Зато они вводят собирать растительные волокна с 100 клетки 70 качества и камни для пращи через несколько раз применения навыка искать строительные материалы по 1 камню для пращи аха лол наверно ржут ,вот дебилы вам собирайте

KaCaTuK
True Believer

Post by KaCaTuK » 27 Jan 2018, 12:23

ахах вот эта баги и лаги )) они клайм починить месяц не могут и вводят всякую дичь в место исправлении,они только лгут что оптимизируют и справляют

KaCaTuK
True Believer

Post by KaCaTuK » 27 Jan 2018, 12:48

Не пашет
Attachments
не пашет.jpg
не пашет.jpg (321.22 KiB) Viewed 20785 times
не пашет.jpg
не пашет
не пашет.jpg (321.22 KiB) Viewed 20785 times

Jacktktam

Post by Jacktktam » 27 Jan 2018, 13:02

Can you apply the active gathering mechanics to the old drop down menu? Right now, it is impractical to consider leveling slingers when the ammo nodes pop-up rate is random with inconsistent quality, which affects the damage and hence the experience per hit. Splicing this mechanics onto the old system would stop the bot-farming, and still offer the same engaging feel that you guys aim to deliver.

Matthew3

Post by Matthew3 » 27 Jan 2018, 13:23

this patch is not enough its a step forward but still not enough.
GET RID OF THE RANDOM ASPECT OF QUALITY! MAKE THE QUALITY DEPEND ON THE TILE THE OBJECT IS GATHERED FROM. the random quality has made getting high quality plant fibre for amour impossible making it very hard for TAILORS. second INCREASE THE DROP OF PLANT FIBRE it ever needs to be 5 every time or a mix of 1 to 10. this is due to the raw amount of plant fibre needed in the tailoring tree. when levelling up tailoring the only way to do it at a decent cost is to make padded novice gauntlets. a single power hour requires 350 simple cloth so 7000 Plant fibre daily. at the current drop rate this requires 3-4 hours work ON A BORED MIND NUMBING TASK. if you make it between 1 hour to 2 hours i would be willing to put that much time into gathering raw materials (for a single powerhour) but not a the current drop rate its just to slow and even a hour to 2 hours is still way to much time for this bloody task. you have to rember with this game that Plant fibre is USED BY almost all basic level items.
as it is right now with current drop rates and the random quality for plant fibre when one of my guild members asked me to make NOVICE ARMOUR i made regular AS IT IS A BIGGER PAIN TO GATHER THE HIGH QUALITY PLANT FIBRE (+90) THAN IT IS TO GET THE MATERIALS FOR REGULAR AMOUR you need to change this. get rid of the random factor STOP COLLECTING MATERIALS DENIGRATING THE SOIL.andINCRASE THE DROPS of plant fiber AND STOP THE RANDOMISATION OF MATS

Jpmarquesc25

Post by Jpmarquesc25 » 27 Jan 2018, 13:34

you have not change nothing on gathering.

im gathering materials and edibles of lvl 1 with 100 on nature lore....

im going to ask you again: are you mad?

in a 95 lvl fororest soil with lvl 100 of nature lore i gather:
3 fiber lvl 87 + 30 fiber from 60 to 1 of quality more of low quality - silex 1 each time 1 of lvl top and all other lvl low - sling ammo an amount of 25/30 per search and lvl from 40 to 1.

im going to ask you again: are you mad?

increase the quantity of high quality items per search at higer lvls of nature or revert it. its a fucking joke that i have lvl 100 and im gathering lvl 1 materials. its a fucking joke.

Ombror

Post by Ombror » 27 Jan 2018, 13:37

Grimpenripper wrote:
Ombror wrote:bla
blabla
blabla

NL was the ONLY skill you could level afk.
You lazy special snowflakes are now pushed out of your fekin comfort zone and have to work for your skill, like ANY other profession too.

Deal with it, no more AFK plant fiber farmings.

learn to read. i have no problem with afk vs manual gather, i don't speak about that. i have a huge problem with broken quality and random material. And everybody seems to think the same. Where i can gather fiber Q100 yesterday, now i gather ammo + flint stones + fibers quality 70 to 100.

a manual system can be a good idea, no problem for me, especially for wild plants, it's a good thing since we have less fails. But quality and randomization is the biggest fail they've done. They MUST change it if they don't want more people to leave. Since yesterday, nobody in our whole alliance have gather anything and do it anymore until change or game stop.

Return to News and Information