LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.4.1)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.4.1)

Post by Arrakis » 27 Jan 2018, 17:09

Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.4.1):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Gathering plant fiber now grants a random amount of fiber per gathering action (1 to 5)
  • Sling ammo gathering now grants a random amount of ammo per gathering action (1 to 15)
  • Changed stair module collision mesh, which should address some exploits with stacking stairs on top of each other
  • Luck effects from different types of sources (jewelry, blessings and 5 ingredient foods) now have separate effect slots and stack separately
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a recently discovered item dupe with trade carts and their inventories - this should fix server crashes related to this dupe
  • Fixed a texture streaming client crash
  • Fixed automatic unequip of broken tools and weapons
  • Corrected some textures and materials
  • Added more useful data to the client logs related to material and texture errors

Badlmixture

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.4.1)

Post by Badlmixture » 27 Jan 2018, 17:34

Love the new changes, so much in fact, that I'm quitting the game.

Even if you were to completely reverse the new changes, it's beyond obvious now that you devs seriously don't have a clue wtf you're doing.

Have fun with your HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE decision making process, and the wonderful game that you've murdered.

Luigi.piccinni

Post by Luigi.piccinni » 28 Jan 2018, 10:16

I'm positive with the canges too (can you compress those skills in a submenu again?), but gathering wild plants has become super-effective. While I could gather 1 random wild plant every 5-6 actions, now with one action I find about ten plants to gather. Maybe it's becoming too much effective...

Mcnamara

Post by Mcnamara » 29 Jan 2018, 09:49

Luigi.piccinni wrote:I'm positive with the canges too (can you compress those skills in a submenu again?), but gathering wild plants has become super-effective. While I could gather 1 random wild plant every 5-6 actions, now with one action I find about ten plants to gather. Maybe it's becoming too much effective...

Shut Up. more effective? yes.. but lower quality. Now it's impossible gather 100q and value is random.

Return to Patch Notes