How Big Alliance like Bp and Dac ruining the experience of new player

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Badermal

How Big Alliance like Bp and Dac ruining the experience of new player

Post by Badermal » 25 Feb 2018, 07:45

New players come to play this game looking for some fun and challenging actions (not for bp vs dac bullshit) some will prefer pve and some will pvp

so to do these days they need to make friends to play with so they this where it comes to either join a group or make one so this where those big guilds comes and advertise their guild to their new player

the big guilds just invite them and give them some stuff trainings and force them to do all the dirty works for them and to make them hate Bp or Dac deponds on which side they joined but guess what? no one going to join your alliance/guild to hate the other side cause new players wants to have fun not to go into your Bp vs dac shit and to make you look best to others

How is things going on avalon right now?

when it comes to avalon all it goes is BP vs DAC bullshit if avalon got 5k players online 75% of players are either BP OR DAC

PVP is full of whom trying to be better than other between BP or DAC (new players are just asset who got recruited to fight for them)

so the curren state of avalon is

10% of new clan
10% other alliance
5% of pver
and rest as i said BP and Dac

this is what happens if a guild recruit 1000 of players for themself
this is reason why many of them quitting the game cause people wants to have fun with pvp not going with BP VS DAC

Asimov

Re: How Big Alliance like Bp and Dac ruining the experience of new player

Post by Asimov » 25 Feb 2018, 13:27

Wow you must be new to the game. I think you have to do some more research :-)

Badermal

Post by Badermal » 25 Feb 2018, 14:06

what do you trying to say? from my research this is what i found and other old player's agrees with it too :)

Mahtafa
True Believer

Post by Mahtafa » 25 Feb 2018, 15:07

Asimov wrote:Wow you must be new to the game. I think you have to do some more research :-)

see asi old boi tfas not even worth mentioning lol

Agathius

Post by Agathius » 25 Feb 2018, 15:21

Blood Pact is at most 15% of the population. Ush 15%, TFA 15%, AS 10%, DAC 5%. Trust me, it is not like you claim. There is a ton of other players and minor alliances, they simply aren't as experienced as the clans above so as to be noteworthy.

But that isn't the fault of the big clans. You cannot blame them for doing what the game is supposed to have.

Instead blame those that do not get as high as the above simply because they deny acting, grinding and being agressive in a certain manner.
πόλεμος πάντων μὲν πατήρ ἐστι, πάντων δὲ βασιλεύς

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics