LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.11.2)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.11.2)

Post by Arrakis » 02 Mar 2018, 17:50

Spoiler
Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.11.2):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • You can equip the premium skin of the next armor tier on the current armor set. For instance, you can apply Heavy Armor skins on the Regular armors and so on.
  • Make Armor, Sew and Sew Armor abilities have an increased chance of dropping an armor blueprint now (5->15%). This chance can be doubled if you have the maximum (12) Luck on your character.
  • Fixed a lack of possibility to gather 100 quality resources and removed random components in this process
  • Added a proper message for getting increased alignment from praying
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a wrong pairing algorithm in stables that resulted in an inadequate proportion of female/male species born
  • Fixed a server node border crossing and barter bugs that have caused some items to lose their regional attributes and become regular items
  • Fixed a couple of glitches/bugs with server node crossings. This should address several server crashes, horse and cart issues.
  • A couple of Barter window related fixes that eliminate Barter inventory related exploits
  • Fixed a bug that would make a horse younger after crossing server node lines
  • Fixed inventory total weight to take equipment weight into account (as it always was until the previous patch)
  • Multiple game model fixes that should slightly increase the performance of the client
  • Fixed Half-plate skin invisible torso problems. Fixed normal map issues for some premium skins.
  • Fixed cross servers damage infliction algorithm. That should lower the amount of server and client crashes.

Hodo

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.11.11.2)

Post by Hodo » 02 Mar 2018, 22:47

So no fixes for Believers tools? Or did I miss where they had their ability to damage someone removed?
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Amrock

Post by Amrock » 04 Mar 2018, 18:25

Arrakis wrote: Spoiler:
Upon receiving many requests, we have decided to make Armor skins more available to the players in the game. Along with some discounts for these skins, you can now equip them on lower tier armors as well! [...]

New Features and Tweaks:
  • You can equip the premium skin of the next armor tier on the current armor set. For instance, you can apply Heavy Armor skins on the Regular armors and so on.

Not sure to understand it well...
A same T2 premium armor skin will be used over T1 and T3 armor aswell?
This means man wont be able to determine the real tier of the weared armor, isnt it?

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 05 Mar 2018, 14:25

Amrock wrote:Not sure to understand it well...
A same T2 premium armor skin will be used over T1 and T3 armor aswell?
This means man wont be able to determine the real tier of the weared armor, isnt it?

Does it really matter what armor they are wearing?

I mean if you are fighting them, and you see you are not doing much damage, perhaps you should try and get away. But if you see you are destroying them then it shouldnt be a problem.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Amrock

Post by Amrock » 05 Mar 2018, 19:06

It does as items category people wearing is the only wealthy marker we have.

When I cross someone into the wild, the more armored he is the lesser I am incline to open a discuss.

Even during a fight, I may choice to engage or not regarding the target armor cateogry.

A same visual skin covering up to 3 Tiers is somehow an issue in my mind.

Return to Patch Notes