[MMO] IB Tweaks, Premium Decoration Kits and no more Friendly Fire Alignment Loss (0.11.13.1)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] IB Tweaks, Premium Decoration Kits and no more Friendly Fire Alignment Loss (0.11.13.1)

Post by Arrakis » 15 Mar 2018, 14:13

Life is Feudal: MMO

Based on feedback from our players we’ve been making game rule tweaks with every patch. This patch is no exception. We’ve reduced the penalty from losing Instanced Battles. Guilds that consider themselves as allies will also no longer get an alignment penalty for friendly fire during PvP combat.

Last, but not least, we’re introducing the Premium Decorator’s Kits. These kits can be bought in the Premium Shop and used to finish the construction of different decorative objects in the game. We plan to increase the list of items that will be available for players to be used as decorations. Warning! Premium Decorator’s Kits will drop upon your death! Be careful!

Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.13.1):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Reduced penalty for defeat in Instanced Battles. It is 2.5 tiles for a mini IB defeat and 5 tiles for a normal IB defeat.
  • Mini IB timer that activates the capture point is increased to 10 minutes (instead of 5 minutes)
  • You will no longer lose alignment for attacking members of a guild that has friendly status with your guild
  • Implemented Premium Decorator’s Kits. These can be used to create special premium decorations for your home and castle.
  • Tweaked Drying Frame recipe to reduce their usage as an improvised fortifications
  • Horses’ hit points are significantly reduced (in some cases by two times)
  • 'Silk Filaments' recipe now requires a skill level of 60 instead of 90
  • Multiple 3D model fixes for buildings, skins and outfits
  • Fixed localization issues with text while inspecting crops
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from enlisting in an Instanced Battle via a Guild Monument that is being upgraded
  • Fixed a server crash when destroying an archery target with a ranged weaponry
  • Fixed a rare client side crash when opening the Trade Post interface
  • HUD preset bug that caused the player interface to reset is now fixed
  • Made some server side changes that should improve stability and increase loading speed
  • Refactored the effects system. This should eliminate the problems of some player effects disappearing during the crossing of the server node borders.
— The team

Lord_Barton
True Believer

IB penalty 5 tiles ??????

Post by Lord_Barton » 15 Mar 2018, 14:25

DO you have any idea how MUCH time it takes to organise IB and get 200 people to fight ? And the materials ? 5 tiles is NOTHING a claim regrows 3 tiles during 24 hours ... which means in a long war you would need about 10+ battles to reduce a t4 to t3 ! PLEASE reconsider 10 tile penalties again ... I am sure Many people who figth wars will agree with me.

AppleBerry
True Believer

Re: [MMO] IB Tweaks, Premium Decoration Kits and no more Friendly Fire Alignment Loss (0.11.13.1)

Post by AppleBerry » 15 Mar 2018, 14:36

Now this is what a call a shit patch.

Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Re: [MMO] IB Tweaks, Premium Decoration Kits and no more Friendly Fire Alignment Loss (0.11.13.1)

Post by Cosimo » 15 Mar 2018, 14:44

Please confirm that it is 5/2.5 the loss to the side that looses the IB, and it is not that the attacker in case of loss he only stands to loose 5/2.5, the defender if he looses then 10/5 tiles are removed.

After all Attackers puts the totem (1 minute in hostile land), resources (they are quite expensive) and organise the attack. And If and it does happen server is down and none can attend the battle he looses area + materials.

Yayohegel

Post by Yayohegel » 15 Mar 2018, 14:50

This is a blow to the game and to the players. Reducing the IB penalty and maintaining the cost of the Totems, at least for me, means always giving a huge advantage to the defending, unbalancing the game and will not allow wars to have a normal evolution. Spending so many resources to reduce two squares per day is simply ridiculous.

I do not understand the reason for this reduction. I would only understand it if I also reduced the price of the Totems by half and could put one after another. At least, from my point of view this is a huge step back in the game. I hope you rectify in this measure.
Yayo Hegel General de la Guardia Real

Asier1500

Post by Asier1500 » 15 Mar 2018, 14:57

This patch hasn't sense. Loss 5 tiles and gain again 3 in 24h...
GG WP. RIP LiF.

Belgarath

Post by Belgarath » 15 Mar 2018, 14:59

Are you trying to kill the game?

Because if it's so GG :Bravo:
Belgarath Embid King of La Guardia Real

Durin

Post by Durin » 15 Mar 2018, 15:10

Good Job, now the game is in a phase what the IB is the most interesting in the game, in the past the problem was that the Totems were bad and you fix, That was so Good for the game but now you Destroy this again, if u prefer a game when all of people plays Minecraft and build all the game because you cant kick out the enemy okey as you wish but this isnt "LIFE IS FEUDAL"

Parraman

Post by Parraman » 15 Mar 2018, 15:15

Whaat? create a totem is not cheap and takes 24 hours to start the battle (and then the claim gain 3 more tiles).

before, (reduincg 10 tiles) the defenders conserves the main claim and, in this way, we will have to win 20 IB (20days) in a row to start a siege totem in a t3 monument.

Serious? What are you doing?
change the name of the game to life is for flating
Last edited by Parraman on 15 Mar 2018, 15:22, edited 2 times in total.
Parra, Antiguo Maestre Alquimista de la Guardia Real de Epleland, Cronista y Cartografo de la Guardia Real de SoonLand

elvasco

Post by elvasco » 15 Mar 2018, 15:19

I consider an abuse the decline of life of horses since some are used for battles and in doing so they leave the branch of cavalry very unbalanced since of two blows or collisions the animal dies I do not see it equaled that measure that has been taken I think that it would be necessary to restore life to the animals they had since together with the elements of the terrain it was already well to touch up this unbalanced and debilitated a branch of combat to a great extent :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yhym

Post by Yhym » 15 Mar 2018, 15:26

The problem isn't how penalty is big, the problem is, that claim keep growing in the same day. For me this 5 tiles isn't bad, but the claim which lost IB should be cursed, so for next 24h do not growing.

Clamier

Post by Clamier » 15 Mar 2018, 15:36

can you finally please fix that floor dropping at building after server crossing...

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 15 Mar 2018, 16:20

Well that is one way to prevent late night IB spam losses...

:crazy:
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Speedy160

Post by Speedy160 » 15 Mar 2018, 17:27

Please add the tabbard to the banner

TheBruce

Post by TheBruce » 15 Mar 2018, 20:20

Maybe the worst patch ever. You're tryin' to make the pvp world into an rp one. Everytime you release a new patch you make damages on damages... if you devs want your own rp world to play in it doesn't mean everyone has to follow you.

Faenor

Post by Faenor » 15 Mar 2018, 22:13

First we got horse damage ok I can live with it to lose sometimes 200hp from my warhorse when riding in the mountain area on streets but now you really want to fuck us up 150 hp are you serious?
Last edited by Faenor on 23 Mar 2018, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.

Eric_birk

Post by Eric_birk » 15 Mar 2018, 22:27

Maybe the worst patch ever. You on way kill the game! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Emilioike

Post by Emilioike » 16 Mar 2018, 00:41

I cant understand why you DEVs change minds so often, this erratic behaviour will kill the game. IB loss 10 tiles lasted for... one week? That was a GREAT change.

Last pacth content before this horrible one (worst ever...) brought hope to every server (Epeland included of course!!!) started to add self-content to the game (politics, wars,...) and made suffering unsolved technical issues something we can live with, but
you insist ruining your own game, every patch seems one step forward, three backwards.

1. Solve technical stuff, mainly crossing server crashes, cart loss, horse loss, personal inventory loss in water dying while chrasing.

2. see point 1.

3. Start adding content, (whatever you had planned, you have something planned , right?... SIEGES??? , ships, new buildings, furnitures, cloths, weapons, professions, natives raids, capital city, skills, races, ingame frontier system, ingame politics, religion, ...)

Are you sure this is still pre-release?, will the game stay like this forever?, no new content? these are patches the game gets?? seems you already forgot that, and feel happy with the game as it is and the money you earn (if any...)? Do you think the game is good enough yet?. Bad calculations, much taller towers fell apart...

Sebaistos

Post by Sebaistos » 16 Mar 2018, 11:29

I can live with many things , but when I see that the DEVs start to add stuff that you can buy for real money , and even that expensive BEVORE you get things working right ....

I bought FIVE ( 5 ) Accounts , for me and my family and even for some friends to join us in the game . 2/5 Accounts are still playing while the rest got bored in building phase .... 1 got sad after he logged in yesterday and got some crashes while smelting or smithing ... You know the problem ...

You have a good base of a game , now you just have to implement things that are really needed . I can see posts about Sieges , yeah m why not , get them in the game .

Ships , we life on the Island in the south , Ships needed to transport goods from the mainland to the Island , hell , YEAH .

Please , dont let this game die the way its going right now .

THank you very much .

Borsuk

Post by Borsuk » 16 Mar 2018, 14:46

Question about Decorator's Kits. Whats the deal with them, what we get, it is one time use or we can use them many times? Why there is Master Decorator's Kit no more? I saw it yesterday...

Veda
Beta Tester

Post by Veda » 16 Mar 2018, 15:17

Sebaistos wrote:I can live with many things , but when I see that the DEVs start to add stuff that you can buy for real money , and even that expensive BEVORE you get things working right ....

I bought FIVE ( 5 ) Accounts , for me and my family and even for some friends to join us in the game . 2/5 Accounts are still playing while the rest got bored in building phase .... 1 got sad after he logged in yesterday and got some crashes while smelting or smithing ... You know the problem ...

You have a good base of a game , now you just have to implement things that are really needed . I can see posts about Sieges , yeah m why not , get them in the game .

Ships , we life on the Island in the south , Ships needed to transport goods from the mainland to the Island , hell , YEAH .

Please , dont let this game die the way its going right now .

THank you very much .

Exactly we need new features : Bridges (earth bridges are ugly), modulra constructions, Sieges, and some more features. Since the last patch (not this one) my game is completely unstable. We need new things, coz a lot of people leave the game ...

Sebaistos

Post by Sebaistos » 16 Mar 2018, 18:20

Really ? After my Post there comes that :

https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/development-news-95-mdash-hard-work-decorations-and-amas-t35958/

More Premium Stuff that isnt hardly needed .... Sorry , but you write something like that you care listening to your player base ... Thats a slap in our faces . If you want us to quit because its getting bored , just tell us and we move on but stop ruining your game in that way , please .

Thats completely nuts

Post by 331619434 » 18 Mar 2018, 07:54

I hope you can reasonably adjust the horse's blood! ! ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Medoed

Post by Medoed » 18 Mar 2018, 09:23

Buy-to-craft shit sucks, where are standard floor lamps?

Korgak

Post by Korgak » 18 Mar 2018, 15:10

I imagined that developers would have learned something in more than three years of development. I am like all of you waiting for new content that is NOT paid or only visual. There are modders in Your Own that have generated more content than the developers themselves, that says a lot about the way they approach the game. :crazy:

Return to News and Information