Development News #95 — Hard Work, Decorations and AMAs!

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #95 — Hard Work, Decorations and AMAs!

Post by Arrakis » 16 Mar 2018, 17:04

Hey, Feudalists!

As always, we want to keep you updated about the state of our game and its development!

The art team have been busy designing premium skins and creating decorative items for you to adorn your castles and feudal pads with! Make sure to check out the new ability to construct special decorations; you will need a Decorator’s Kit, which can be purchased in our Premium shop.

Our development team are working on a multitude of changes simultaneously - like the medieval magicians that they are - to be added this month. Some of the main additions you can look out for include:
  • Per object claim rules management.
  • Instanced Battles reconnect.
  • Character transfers between worlds in the same region.
  • Character re-customization (appearance, voice, last name etc).
And, of course, we’re continuously working on bug fixes and the optimization of both server and client-side calculations to make our game as free from exploits, bugs and lag as possible.

Lastly (but by no means least!) we want to thank you guys for always providing feedback on any changes we make - and any changes you want us to make! It can be difficult to add alterations that will appeal to everyone, especially since our game can be played in many different ways, so the more information we garner, the more helpful it is to the development process.

On top of this, reading fan feedback in general seriously keeps us motivated to continue to give it our all. One message in particular stood out to us this week - an inspiring comment in response to a recent AMA (if you missed it, you can check it out here), which really showcases how awesome our players are - and we wanted to share it!

‘After listening to your AMA today about recent events and changes I found myself smiling through the whole hour plus. Not because things are going in my favor of events but, because of how you handled yourself. I talk to the Devs in discord often. I listen to how they really care about this game. How they respond with compassion. I say to myself, how can one sit through so much negativity and keep smiling? I don't know if I could do it. I have asked them each individually and they all have the same answer. We do it because of our love for the game, and while it's disheartening at times we want everyone in the game enjoying it and see this game realise its full potential. I think if I was that passionate about something I could smile through all the negative comments daily.
I believe you are going in the right direction with your game and you listen to your player base. Tweaking here and there for the best available outcome. I've been playing the MMO since Nov 2017. I've watched the numbers dwindle andhonestly that's a shame. I believe currently your base of players are the ones that don't want to give up on the game, that have a passion like you, that are holding on for the better part of the game. I'd say to you never stop doing what you love but, seeing you respond in the AMA I don't have any fear you'll give up. I believe you'll continue working on this game till you have nothing left to give. You have great people backing you. Those Devs really believe in this game and you. There's so much hate I see spewed into the discord and not enough of you are doing a great job. So many want to pinpoint one thing they disagree with and blow it up until their voice is all you can hear and all the negative is all you see.
I just wanted to say I'm Staying for as long as there is a guild to be in. If my guild a player of 1 now since so many have left falls I'll first try another guild and if that doesn't work rebuild on my own. If that doesn't work I'll transfer to another world and begin again. Until there is nothing left. If that is what it takes to support this game. I do hope more return. I hope there comes a time when the game to the players has given them a balance to why they left and return. The only thing I get currently out of my sub with this game is the happiness I feel when I know I am giving a little back to a game where its creators feel a love for it like I do. And that's enough right now.
Thank you.
Raven’

Thank you again to all of our truly amazing players!

– The team

Yhym

Re: Development News #95 — Hard Work, Decorations and AMAs!

Post by Yhym » 16 Mar 2018, 21:40

Items for which we paid shouldn't be possible to drop....

Sudakovd

Post by Sudakovd » 17 Mar 2018, 01:53

Hi! I stand in solidarity with Raven. My Guild and I will stay here for a long time. We grow and develop. Your concern for the game inspires us too. We don't notice bugs and don't get angry because we know your team is working on fixing them. I wish you luck.

Borsuk

Post by Borsuk » 17 Mar 2018, 09:33

where is Master Decorator's Kit? I want to buy it but I want full version

Post by 51739711 » 17 Mar 2018, 10:34

糟糕的游戏体验,每次打开客服端 都需要加载260-399M的更新。
我不知道这些更新内容是什么,但是每天都要更新很久才能进游戏,太难受了。

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 18 Mar 2018, 05:38

Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to Development News