[MMO] Another Bunch of Fixes and Tweaks (0.11.16.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Bjarkan

Re: [MMO] Another Bunch of Fixes and Tweaks (0.11.16.0)

Post by Bjarkan » 28 Mar 2018, 03:24

in what AGE u guys will fix the Instanced Batle i crash in ALL LOADS of IB
i never played that FIX THAT FIX FIX how can u sell this broken game :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

15MB internet
GTX1080
16GB Ram
i77700k

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 28 Mar 2018, 15:36

Sorry for these crashes. We are investigating the source of the issue and working on a fix.

Borsuk

Post by Borsuk » 29 Mar 2018, 10:51

Tinuva wrote:Ability 'Simple Construction': decreased amount of building groups, in some recipes of 0-30 ability level softwood and hardwood billets are combined and now you can use both of them, also in some recipes nails were replaced by a simple rope;

unfortunately it wasnt 1 simple rope it was 50. this is outrageous. change it back to nails or fix the cost. 50 simple rope for a set of stairs? 50 simple rope for a gate? seems they changed the nails to simple rope but forgot to change the number required. I could certainly get 50 nails way easier than 50 simple rope... :%)

PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP, PEOPLE LEAVING THE GAME BECAUSE OF THAT!

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 29 Mar 2018, 14:50

Borsuk wrote:PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP, PEOPLE LEAVING THE GAME BECAUSE OF THAT!

Actually people are leaving the game for other reasons. This is just the simple rope to tie the coffin shut.

Honestly 50 simple rope isnt that hard to get, 10 plant fiber, so only like 500 plant fiber. So about an hour worth of gathering.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Borsuk

Post by Borsuk » 30 Mar 2018, 13:37

Hodo wrote:
Borsuk wrote:PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP, PEOPLE LEAVING THE GAME BECAUSE OF THAT!

Actually people are leaving the game for other reasons. This is just the simple rope to tie the coffin shut.

Honestly 50 simple rope isnt that hard to get, 10 plant fiber, so only like 500 plant fiber. So about an hour worth of gathering.

Maybe only 1 hour to gather, but if you have limited time to play because you have life irl (family, work, other) and other thing to do in game, it is too much. Seriously, people resign from playing because this game absorbs too much time. We cold at lest have some abilities to passive gathering when we are offline. For example: Before I log off I set my character to gather slowly plant fiber for 24h. Next time I log in after 24h I have 1,2k of plant fiber. At lest this should be an option for premium users, because we have daily jobs to make money and pay for our subscriptions.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 30 Mar 2018, 14:49

Borsuk wrote:Maybe only 1 hour to gather, but if you have limited time to play because you have life irl (family, work, other) and other thing to do in game, it is too much. Seriously, people resign from playing because this game absorbs too much time. We cold at lest have some abilities to passive gathering when we are offline. For example: Before I log off I set my character to gather slowly plant fiber for 24h. Next time I log in after 24h I have 1,2k of plant fiber. At lest this should be an option for premium users, because we have daily jobs to make money and pay for our subscriptions.

Sorry this comes down to time management. I maybe play 1 hour every two days. I still manage to clean my stable, coop, and pick apples. Then go through gather a few plant fiber to get simple cloth for other projects down the road. I make a weekly run to our guilds trade post and sell the hides and stuff I make to the crown to pay for my two claims.

I havent been premium or a subscriber since November of last year. And dont plan on subscribing for the foreseeable future.

Oh and I have a 50+ hour a week job and a hobby that eats weekends. Yet I still have time to play EVE 10-20 hours a week AND login to LIF-MMO for an hour every other day. AND spend time with my GF, and get 4 hours a sleep a night.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Return to News and Information