[MMO] Nothing Interesting Here, Just Fixes - Move Along :) (0.11.18.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Nothing Interesting Here, Just Fixes - Move Along :) (0.11.18.0)

Post by Arrakis » 04 Apr 2018, 10:39

Life is Feudal: MMO

Well, the title says it all - this patch is dedicated mostly to fixes for gameplay, art and technical issues. We were also able to add some optimizations here and there (slight ones) as well!

Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.18.0):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • You can no longer sacrifice additional items if your Private claim monument already has the maximum amount of support points
  • Central City now has an adequate no damage zone added, which is visible by pressing f4 (white area instead of invisible terrain borders)
  • You can now drop inventory items in the Central City and open containers that are laying on the ground
  • Many basic/starter abilities are now allowed in the Starter Village on the Newbie island
  • Removed April 1st related stuff (bunny ears on horses and alignment cleaning in an outhouse)
  • Some minor art fixes and updates
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Potential fix for the Horse server node crossing bugs - added more logs in case if there are still some issues remaining
  • Broadaxe grip node fixed - your character will now grip the broadaxe further from the blade and will return the reach of the broadaxe to the normal value
  • Private monument access issues are fixed
  • Couple of fixes for premium subscription related bugs
  • Fixed a number of premium skin issues
  • Outhouse should no longer generate ruins and resources upon destruction
  • Optimized and stabilized code that works with the database
— The team

Mkwas343

Re: [MMO] Nothing Interesting Here, Just Fixes - Move Along :) (0.11.18.0)

Post by Mkwas343 » 04 Apr 2018, 17:19

Excellent! Please do more of this! Optimizing the game should be the primary concern. Bunny ears and shitters are neat and all but we would love to play the game with the existing mechanics fully functional. If we could get the IB's to work properly one of these days that would be great...

Yhym

Post by Yhym » 04 Apr 2018, 17:36

@Up
From what i know, IB's are just temporary solution. In the future they gonna be totally removed from game, and full siege will happen just on open world without any instance.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Apr 2018, 19:06

Neith wrote:@Up
From what i know, IB's are just temporary solution. In the future they gonna be totally removed from game, and full siege will happen just on open world without any instance.

None of this is correct. Instanced Battles are not going to be removed when Sieges will be implemented, and they will be instanced as well. We have already explained why it will work this way and why we can't set it up in open world, even though we'd really want to.

Yhym

Post by Yhym » 04 Apr 2018, 20:32

Yes i understand this why we have them now, but i was thinking (the same other people which i know), that you have in plan to remove them when siege will be implemented and the problem what we have now solved. But okeeej its something new for me ;)

So if full siege will be implemented and work fine, without any lag, what's the reason to keep IB ?
Last edited by Yhym on 04 Apr 2018, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 04 Apr 2018, 20:56

Neith wrote:Yes i understand this why we have them now, but i was thinking (the same other people which i know), that you have in plan to remove them when siege will be implemented and the problem what we have now will be solved. But okeeej its something new for me ;)

So if full siege will be implemented and work fine, without any lag, what's the reason to keep IB ?

IBs are needed to reduce the size of the claim so you can lay siege to it. You can only siege a tier 1 claim... not anything bigger.

So you need to IB it down to a tier 1 claim to be able to siege.

By the time sieges are finally in game, no one will be around to do it.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Igorclark6

Post by Igorclark6 » 04 Apr 2018, 22:04

Actually, this is a really good update guys. I take back my words and apologize for being angry at the team. I like this game and don't want to see it dying like it is. Please, continue to make this kind of update, it's really important for us players.

Return to News and Information