Band of Brothers (A Company of Archers)

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Dleatherus
Beta Tester

Band of Brothers (A Company of Archers)

Post by Dleatherus » 11 Nov 2013, 13:31

the words immortalized by Shakespeare, of the speech Henry V of England gave to his starving and weakened troops before the Battle of Agincourt, where the English were outnumbered by the French 6,000 vs. 14,000 - and won the day:

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile

Welcome!

In anticipation of the success of this project, I am looking at gathering together a band of like minded individuals for the purpose of having brilliant fun and kicking some arse

I am an extremely dedicated player to whichever mmo I choose to spend my time in - I do not like to play more than ONE game at the same time - as a result the clans I have led have been awesome in terms of different individuals working together as a clan, a team, a botherhood

I will be donating to secure an alpha access, and if this game has the potential i think it does, watch us become one of the clans that folks wish they were a part of

For now, if this brief intro interests you, please leave your name and I will be in touch

Sincerely,

D.

Leaf

Re: Band of Brothers (A Company of Archers)

Post by Leaf » 03 Feb 2014, 07:05

In the words immortalized by Tolkein....

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter! Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! A sword day! A red day! Ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin, and the world’s ending! Death! Death! Deeeaaatthhh!

Or if you prefer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8yOdAqBFcQ

I ran a clan in SWG, i'm one of the orphans. Ran a clan in DDO, then played Fallen Earth. Ran a large clan in LOTRO and have been playing Wurm for a bit.

You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 3 of the Bear's starfall, 1011. That's 1129 days, 21 hours and 22 minutes ago. --- You have played 301 days, 0 hours and 35 minutes.

I also only like to play one game but play it quite a bit as you can see by the stats above. I also like to play just one character but will use alts when needed to help with drudge work.

I am always a solid fighter but rarely push to get that extra 'edge' in gear/skills by farming endgame raids, etc. Mostly I am a crafter and builder. I build towns, castles, terraform and create communal workshops/mines/orchards/forests/shipyards etc. For crafting I usually prefer light armors (leather, studded leather) and breeding warhorses plus making saddles, bridles, light barding, etc. Don't discount the power of mounted archers. =)

While you are not rohirrim and without playing the game or with you I can't say with 100% sincerity if I will like the game, I feel we would be a good fit. I breed horses and craft the armor/horse gear, you guys go use it. I am usually a clan leader and have been a chat assistant (help channel) and chat moderator, pretty level headed and can step in to solve disputes when needed.

And you can always come visit leaf in Wurm. Independence server, sw corner, stubborn island. Currently project is building a replacement for the game sponsored main market and expanding our massive underground shipyard.

Aheeia
Alpha Tester

Post by Aheeia » 04 Mar 2014, 17:09

sounds good to me so far...

check my posts and you'll soon feel me ;)

cya in alpha

WhitiusOpus

Post by WhitiusOpus » 05 Mar 2014, 18:51

Hey, new to seeing this game, but it was spread to me through the Bay12 forums. I'll be donating to the open alpha as soon as it's possible, and I'd love to join your guild, if possible ;) .

Riboy98
Alpha Tester

Post by Riboy98 » 24 Jun 2014, 17:32

I am with you as soon the game will release i will join guild. You can count on me because i looking for the game like that for a few years.

riboy98 :beer:

Return to Guild Recruitment